Griffin can take a hit!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Griffin can take a hit!

Alot of people have been worried about Griffin's durability. I have to say that boy can take a hit! Did you guys see those hits he took(mostly out of bounds)? Alot of people would have been left on the ground but Griffin jumped right back up. Very impressive and very tough.

Re: Griffin can take a hit!

Originally posted by OSUrulez
    Alot of people have been worried about Griffin's durability. I have to say that boy can take a hit! Did you guys see those hits he took(mostly out of bounds)? Alot of people would have been left on the ground but Griffin jumped right back up. Very impressive and very tough.
    No doubt but lets see how durable he is against the most physical defense in the league

Comment

Re: Re: Griffin can take a hit!

Originally posted by Stroud99
      No doubt but lets see how durable he is against the most physical defense in the league

When we get to the playoffs against the ravens we will!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Griffin can take a hit!

Originally posted by Jrhampton

When we get to the playoffs against the ravens we will!
        you sure about that....they didnt look all that impressive last week did they. And Jamal Lewis hasnt missed his games yet

Comment

I wouldn't call your teams defense the most physical team in the league. The patriots took the cake for that last year raping everyon'es WR's ^_^.
          sigpic
          PSN & XBL: Vicious2500
          You Shed Tears of Scarlet

Comment

wow one too many hurricanes down there has scrambeled the jags fans thinking process
            Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Originally posted by vicious2500
              I wouldn't call your teams defense the most physical team in the league. The patriots took the cake for that last year raping everyon'es WR's ^_^.
              come sunday you will know what im talkin about

Comment

Originally posted by Booher
                wow one too many hurricanes down there has scrambeled the jags fans thinking process
                lol, I get the feeling it will be corrected when Q breaks 100. Then we just gotta sit back and watch Jimmy get cracked coming across the middle. It should be a good game.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Griffin can take a hit!

Originally posted by dr0p
                  lol, I get the feeling it will be corrected when Q breaks 100. Then we just gotta sit back and watch Jimmy get cracked coming across the middle. It should be a good game.
                  Thats one possibility, but the more likely one is you puny RB being flattened by our mammoth DTs all day

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Griffin can take a hit!

Thats one possibility, but the more likely one is you puny RB being flattened by our mammoth DTs all day
                    Or it may be your massive DT's over sucking wind and getting fluids after chasing our "puny" rb around the corners all day.

Comment

I hope he can take the full season of NFL pounding.One of the many reasons i liked the trade of Portis to Wash waz because in 2yrs what he had to miss at least 6games due to injury not sure of real number of games he missed and I bet Portis will miss some games this year.
                      :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Griffin can take a hit!

Originally posted by Krugan
                        Or it may be your massive DT's over sucking wind and getting fluids after chasing our "puny" rb around the corners all day.
                        You act as if this is the first fast running back the Jags have seen. Simple fact is you cant run on this Defense

Comment

Originally posted by humpbobby
                          I hope he can take the full season of NFL pounding.One of the many reasons i liked the trade of Portis to Wash waz because in 2yrs what he had to miss at least 6games due to injury not sure of real number of games he missed and I bet Portis will miss some games this year.
                          He missed 3 due to injury...

The first 3 his rookie year, he played in, but did not start...

Infact, many of y'all forget that when Portis put up all those TDs against the Chiefs his rookie year, he was playing with the flu & had to be IVed at halftime because he was throwing up & dehydrated...But didn't want to tell Shanny so that he could still play.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Griffin can take a hit!

You act as if this is the first fast running back the Jags have seen. Simple fact is you cant run on this Defense
                            No, its just that SO FAR no teams have been successful. Oddly enough, you still seem to have trouble doing a little thing called winning games. NO! COULD IT BE?! THE JAGUARS AREN'T UNSTOPPABLE! My mind is blown. Can't wait for Q to run between their legs.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Griffin can take a hit!

Originally posted by EMCF
                              No, its just that SO FAR no teams have been successful. Oddly enough, you still seem to have trouble doing a little thing called winning games. NO! COULD IT BE?! THE JAGUARS AREN'T UNSTOPPABLE! My mind is blown. Can't wait for Q to run between their legs.
                              So far we are 1-0 and when did i ever say the Jags were unstoppable... i simply said that you will have a hard time running on them just like everyone in the league

Comment

Working...
                              X