Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Griffin can take a hit!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Griffin can take a hit!

    Originally posted by kilkizan
    Like I said, why run vs you when you cant defend agenst the pass? Did you think that maybe that is why nobody has bothered running a lot vs you? You go with what works and passing not only works, it wins vs the Jags! :p
    The bills didnt beat us did they...so as of right now all that matters is both our teams are 1-0 and only 1 will come out undefeated.

    Comment


    • #32
      Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Griffin can take a hit!

      Originally posted by Stroud99
      Thats one possibility, but the more likely one is you puny RB being flattened by our mammoth DTs all day
      Denver has been running past mammoth DT's every since fatboy gilbert brown that played in GB during the SB. One of my favorite memories was him huffing and puffing goning on and of the field. Christ he did not even finish the game, was sure he would have a heart attack.

      Once a mammoth starts in motion he continues in motion until he has been blocked out of the picture.

      Time will tell, whether you b right or I b right.



      Comment


      • #33
        Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Griffin can take a hit!

        Originally posted by Stroud99
        You act as if this is the first fast running back the Jags have seen. Simple fact is you cant run on this Defense
        but you can sure pass
        Eagles own u

        Comment


        • #34
          Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Griffin can take a hit!

          Originally posted by Stroud99
          Thats one possibility, but the more likely one is you puny RB being flattened by our mammoth DTs all day
          I think a sweep or two will take care of your "mamoth DT's", if you don't remember Denver had Chester McGlockton and his "mamoth" size was never the reasoning for our dominating defense, "mamoth" is just another word for slow and that's exactly what your defense is.

          Comment


          • #35
            Wheres that other Jags fan? i forget his name, but he knew what he was talking about... Someone get this kid out of here hes making a fool out of himself, atleast the other guy was realistic about what he was saying.

            BTW, when was the last time Denver ran up the middle all day? They won't be stupid enough to do it against the Jags, we will see on sunday i think they'll run screens all day and tire out Henderson, i dunno bout stroud cause hes so much more athletic but one of them will be sucking wind by the 4th.
            Beneath the shadow of the NFL's greatest player, AL Wilson shall cement his legacy in Denver - leading the new Orange crush to a third superbowl.

            Comment


            • #36
              Bootlegs and misdirections, we are pretty good at those. The Jags will have a hard time reading what we do if we constantly mess with their heads.
              Manning to Thomas ev'ry day, all day.

              Comment


              • #37
                Maybe the jags defense is good and has mammoth size, but you gotta remember the bigger you are the harder it is to tackle the little guys, this week Q will show what hes really made of and I think that is alot.

                "OFTEN IMITATED NEVER DUPLICATED!"

                "....knee injuries did something opposing defenses could not. Stop Terrell Davis."

                "My Last game in a Cardinals uniform, I heard them say...."WE WANT JAKE.....WE WANT JAKE!!! and all the while I was thinking, "I want you too."- Jake Plummer

                Comment


                • #38
                  Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Griffin can take a hit!

                  Originally posted by heaney
                  I think a sweep or two will take care of your "mamoth DT's", if you don't remember Denver had Chester McGlockton and his "mamoth" size was never the reasoning for our dominating defense, "mamoth" is just another word for slow and that's exactly what your defense is.
                  WOW you are a complete idiot. First off the Jags have probably the top 3 fastest Linebacker unit in the league. And what makes Stroud and Henderson so good is not just there Size and strength BUT there speed and acceleration. Your in for a rude awakeing if you think this defense is slow...

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by willynowei2
                    Wheres that other Jags fan? i forget his name, but he knew what he was talking about... Someone get this kid out of here hes making a fool out of himself, atleast the other guy was realistic about what he was saying.

                    BTW, when was the last time Denver ran up the middle all day? They won't be stupid enough to do it against the Jags, we will see on sunday i think they'll run screens all day and tire out Henderson, i dunno bout stroud cause hes so much more athletic but one of them will be sucking wind by the 4th.
                    Thats why we rotate our D-line you might not realize but Willie Blade was the starting DT in Dallas and i remember them being the #1 defense in the league. You may have some success running outside on us but if you cant run up the middle that limits your options.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Stroud99
                      Thats why we rotate our D-line you might not realize but Willie Blade was the starting DT in Dallas and i remember them being the #1 defense in the league. You may have some success running outside on us but if you cant run up the middle that limits your options.
                      Don't know how many bronco games you've watched, but we run ALOT along the edges and outside.
                      Other than an ocassional up the middle to keep the D honest, or an ocassional delayed draw, it's not a big part of our O.
                      So you're not really stopping anything.....
                      "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                      tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                      men."

                      -- Samuel Adams

                      sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Might I add that one of the things we like about Q is that he can catch. I thinkg Q's #s will be high but they may be on passes to him as much as they run. Remember when we get past your line your in trouble.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Griffin can take a hit!

                          Originally posted by Stroud99
                          On the fact that weve faced almost every big name running back in the league and have shut them down. Last year we had the best run defense in the league and that will just improve with our new faster more talented players
                          First of all the Titans had the best run D averaging 80.9 per game as oppossed to your 87.9. Your run D will ge good, and it is a good test of our running game.

                          Run D set aside, what about your secondary? Mathis? He better produce this year if you expect to be a top 5 D.

                          Or shall we talk about points allowed or turnovers? Both below average.

                          All in all you do have a good run D, but to claim to have the BEST is a bold statement

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Griffin can take a hit!

                            Originally posted by dr0p
                            First of all the Titans had the best run D averaging 80.9 per game as oppossed to your 87.9. Your run D will ge good, and it is a good test of our running game.

                            Run D set aside, what about your secondary? Mathis? He better produce this year if you expect to be a top 5 D.

                            Or shall we talk about points allowed or turnovers? Both below average.

                            All in all you do have a good run D, but to claim to have the BEST is a bold statement
                            The Jags had a much better avererge per rush then the titans...the Jags were like 3.3 per run and the titans i think were 4 somthing. The titans generally got a lead early and people abandoned the run

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              I think this game will tell where our running game is really at.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Q even takes hits on play actions he should get a purple heart he gets hit so much

                                Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
                                RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
                                Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
                                -Kobe Bryant-

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X