Time to Educate Denver Fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to Educate Denver Fans

I know you are all up b/c Q ran for all those yards...but people that was the CHIEFS DEFENSE....If you expect those kinds of numbers or anywhere near those numbers you deserve to be shot on sight. Now the broncos will have succuss in the short passing game. That is the Jags weakness quick short passes. They will not give up the deep ball. Now the Broncos no doubt have a ton of talent but you guys seem to be horribly underestimating the Jags. I can only hope your players and coaching staff are just as stupid. Now the Denver O-line although very good they are also undersized and that may provide a problem for you guys trying to handle Stroud and Henderson. This will be a close game and can go either way. Im hopin there are no significant injuries. And i want Trevor Pryce to be full strength b/c in the end i dont wanna hear excuses

if you think that any of your cornerbacks can keep up with ashley you are sadly mistaken.
    Blet

Comment

Re: Time to Educate Denver Fans

Originally posted by Stroud99
      I know you are all up b/c Q ran for all those yards...but people that was the CHIEFS DEFENSE....If you expect those kinds of numbers or anywhere near those numbers you deserve to be shot on sight. Now the broncos will have succuss in the short passing game. That is the Jags weakness quick short passes. They will not give up the deep ball. Now the Broncos no doubt have a ton of talent but you guys seem to be horribly underestimating the Jags. I can only hope your players and coaching staff are just as stupid. Now the Denver O-line although very good they are also undersized and that may provide a problem for you guys trying to handle Stroud and Henderson. This will be a close game and can go either way. Im hopin there are no significant injuries. And i want Trevor Pryce to be full strength b/c in the end i dont wanna hear excuses
      This supposed tough as nails defence gives up 21 points a game!!!! Your offence scores about 17 points a game. You do the math.

As for the o-line when was the last time the Broncos had a huge line??? yet somehow year after year they have one of the best running attacks in the league. I doubt that they are underestimating the Jags defence but their offence is just offensive.

Comment

Originally posted by baileyforprez.
        if you think that any of your cornerbacks can keep up with ashley you are sadly mistaken.
        apparently youve never heard of Rashean Mathis....and Lelie has been nothing but inconsistant.

Comment

ok w/e, this is his breakout season (ever hear of santana moss?) yeah he was "inconsistant" until his 3rd year last season, ashley will be the same way, denver wins 27-17
          Blet

Comment

Re: Re: Time to Educate Denver Fans

Originally posted by DDP32
            This supposed tough as nails defence gives up 21 points a game!!!! Your offence scores about 17 points a game. You do the math.

As for the o-line when was the last time the Broncos had a huge line??? yet somehow year after year they have one of the best running attacks in the league. I doubt that they are underestimating the Jags defence but their offence is just offensive.
            That is true they always have a good running game but then again they havent faced the Jags lately have they. If you dont see our DTs providing a match-up problem for you guys then obviously your not very smart. And ya the Jags had a rough time on offense but then again that was against the BIll Defense and you wish you had a defense that is that good.

Comment

Ok first of all, not all of us are overly confident about the Jag game. In fact I marked it as a loss when the schedule came out. Of course I hope I am wrong. The Jag's are not a pushover. I can still remember a playoff loss in Denver that made Elway cry.

Our D is looking fantastic and will only get better. The offense will continue to improve as well with the running game no exception. I think Q will go 100+ and jokely have said 150+ for the second week in a row. He will Jig and Jag (no pun intended) all over your field.

It will be close but I think it will be:

24 Broncos
              17 Jaguars

But fear:

21 Jaguars
              13 Broncos

GO BRONCOS!!
              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Re: Time to Educate Denver Fans

every d line that denver faces is always bigger than denver's o-line. denver's o line is based on techniques and speed not raw strength and size. yes you do have a very good defense but if it's on the fields for long periods of time the defense will get tired and will be vulnerable to a big play in the 4th quarter. your offense can't go 3 and out too many times. T.O.P will be denver's ally sunday. nobody's underestimating the jags. but thier sluggish offense will be thier defense's downfall. the jag defense will be on the field for long stretches in the game because of an inept offense.
                Last edited by bklynbronco; 09-16-2004, 11:54 AM.
                Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Originally posted by baileyforprez.
                  ok w/e, this is his breakout season (ever hear of santana moss?) yeah he was "inconsistant" until his 3rd year last season, ashley will be the same way, denver wins 27-17
                  Sure ive heard of him....but that doesnt mean he will put up those types of numbers.

Comment

Remember the Bronco Vs. Packer SB? They had the largest D line in the NFL, we had the smallest O-line? Do you remember who dominated?

Comment

Re: Re: Time to Educate Denver Fans

Originally posted by bklynbronco
                      every d line that denver faces is always bigger than denver o-line. denver o line is based on techniques and speed not raw strength and size. yes you do have a very good defense but if it's on the fields for long periods of time the defense will get tired and will be vulnerable to a big play in the 4th quarter. your offense can't go 3 and out too many times. T.O.P will be denver's ally sunday. nobody's underestimating the jags. but thier sluggish offense will be thier defense's downfall. the jag defense will be on the field for long stretches in the game because of an inept offense.
                      First off its really hard to dominate T.O.P. if you cant run. Taylor is expected to have a better game he was noticably fatigued from only having 6 carries in the preseason. And again your defense is not as good as the Bills so that should help the Offense a little. The Jags have one of the best O-lines in the league and your team is hurting on the D-line. If the Jags generate a running attack like they are expected to that will really help the passing game and make things easier for Leftwich

Comment

Are you kidding me I understand that u are a jags fan but come on lets be realistic, do you really think your offense could stand up against our D? (I DON"T) Plus our offense is really underestimated this year, which is great but i'm sure we could handle your jags, sorry. Good luck though.
                        BRONCOS fan is in my blood!
                        IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/vannote/cutlersig.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Time to Educate Denver Fans

That is true they always have a good running game but then again they havent faced the Jags lately have they. If you dont see our DTs providing a match-up problem for you guys then obviously your not very smart. And ya the Jags had a rough time on offense but then again that was against the BIll Defense and you wish you had a defense that is that good.
                          As for the Bills defence it was only slightly better than the Broncos last year and the Broncos have improved the Defence. the point is sure the Jags may stop the run but guess what they still go out and lose because they don't stop teams from scoring. That may be a direct result of the offence turning the ball over.

I mean if your offence doesn't move the ball and they clearly have trouble doing that. You lose the battle of field position. So if your defence gives up three touchdowns and the drives only amount to 160 yards or so then the yards against stat looks good but you've had 21 point put up on you.

Comment

your wr are almost as shot as KC's, jimmy is old, and could be matched up rather easily with herndon, leaving bailey on reggie, and you cant tell me the best CB in the game will get beat by a rookie, our secondary is something special, so i dont think you can really expect to have much success through the air, and when the dline has MUCH backup from the linebackers (probably one of the most athletic trio in the game), taylor wont have a fun time trying to go to the outside, leaving the DT's as the pivotal point of the game, if super mario, and holland have success, then this should be no problem controlling your offense.
                            Blet

Comment

Originally posted by bornbroncofan
                              Are you kidding me I understand that u are a jags fan but come on lets be realistic, do you really think your offense could stand up against our D? (I DON"T) Plus our offense is really underestimated this year, which is great but i'm sure we could handle your jags, sorry. Good luck though.
                              You keep talking about having such a great defense but they GAVE UP 150 yards on the ground....thats not overly impressive. We will see on sunday wont we

Comment

Working...
                              X