Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: Record after our first 4 regular season games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POLL: Record after our first 4 regular season games?

We face:

1. Cincinnati
    2. Cleveland
    3. Oakland
    4. Dallas

What do you think our record will be after these first 4 games?
    0-4 no wins
    7.19%
    1-3
    7.78%
    2-2
    25.75%
    3-1
    34.13%
    4-0 unbeaten
    25.15%
    I've experienced the highest of highs and lowest of lows. I think to really appreciate anything you have to be at both ends of the spectrum.

- John Elway ("Captain Comeback")

sigpic

3-1... probably even 4-0 as Dallas may not be good.
    ^_^

Comment

The first 3 games are definitely "winable"

I'm not saying it will be a sure thing, but I do believe we have a shot of winning those first three games. At that point it would give our team a huge boost of momentum & a morale booster as we go on with the rest of the season. It will be a great span of games to gel as a team after all of our changes.

If we could be 3-1 after the first quarter of our season, that would be HUGE for our season.
      I've experienced the highest of highs and lowest of lows. I think to really appreciate anything you have to be at both ends of the spectrum.

sigpic

Comment

I just really hope we beat Dallas since I'm going to that game.

Comment

Someone may get us in there, I think if we can take the run away from dallas we can match up with the passing game well.

I say 3-1. 4-0 if we do the above mentioned.

sigpic

Comment

the only game I am worried about is cinncy. I think their D could give us some problems. Plus the have the ability to stretch the field with Ocho Cinco and Henry.

Comment

Cincy will be tough but there oline is questionable and doom should have a good game. Champ on OchoCinco. I like our chances here. We should beat the Browns. Im not sure how the raiders will do. Dallas, just have to play great run d. ONE game at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                Cincy will be tough but there oline is questionable and doom should have a good game. Champ on OchoCinco. I like our chances here. We should beat the Browns. Im not sure how the raiders will do. Dallas, just have to play great run d. ONE game at a time.
                Well, we've been doing good against the run so far, but Barber and Jones(not to mention Choice) will be a stiff test. The Cowboys and the Browns are who I'm worried about, but actually more the Browns because I think their O-line is the best of those four. I think our O-line can handle Ware and Rogers so it'll be interesting.
                sigpic
                Made by Houshmazode

Comment

1/4 the way to 16 and 0
                  Official 2009 Adopt-A-Bronco:Moreno, Knowshon

Comment

So far it's looking like 60% of the people think we'll be 3-1 or 4-0. There's a lot of people still positive about the season. If we can begin the season strong, it will sure mean a lot as a confidence-builder for this team. If we actually went 4-0 I think it would sure settle the fan-base down too. Even 3-1 would do that I think.

I really think we have a shot in those first 3 games.

sigpic

Comment

I voted 3-1 and I didn't see us losing to dallas believe it or not i had us falling to the bengals of all people. I think after that defeat McDaniels will definately correct the problems and have our guys focused all the way to NE. So yes 3-1 here.
                      :go:

Comment

:orton: @QB: L,W,L,L = 1-3
                        Simms@QB: W,W,W,L = 3-1

Comment

I'm hoping for 3-1 but probably 2-2. We better not lose to the damn trader Raiders.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacohlgs78 View Post
                            I'm hoping for 3-1 but probably 2-2. We better not lose to the damn trader Raiders.
                            Complete agreement.

Comment

I think I voted that Denver will be 1-3

Broncos beat the Bengals but lose to the rest.
                              The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Working...
                              X