Report: Richard Quinn arrested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report: Richard Quinn arrested

ARAPAHOE COUNTY - A member of the Denver Broncos was booked into jail on Monday afternoon on a harassment charge.
    Advertisement

Richard Quinn is being held without bond on a harassment charge related to domestic violence until he can see the judge on Tuesday.

The Broncos traded into the second round for Quinn during the 2009 draft. He is a tight end out of North Carolina.

He is listed third on the depth chart behind Daniel Graham and Tony Scheffler.
    (Copyright KUSA*TV, All Rights Reserved)
    Show/hide user comments

Link
    Last edited by biggymac609; 09-07-2009, 05:36 PM.

http://www.9news.com/sports/pro_foot...22848&catid=72

Throw this in your Original Post.

ARAPAHOE COUNTY - A member of the Denver Broncos was booked into jail on Monday afternoon on a harassment charge. Richard Quinn is being held without bond on a harassment charge related to domestic violence until he can see the judge on Tuesday.

The Broncos traded into the second round for Quinn during the 2009 draft. He is a tight end out of North Carolina.

He is listed third on the depth chart behind Daniel Graham and Tony Scheffler.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You've got to be kidding me..............what the HELL!!!!!!!

Great draft pick by McDaniels. :clap:

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Man...what a cancer. Trade him. Maybe we can get two third round picks for him.

Comment

It never ends. From Jay Cutler to Brandon Marshall to Richard Quinn.

We just can't get a break.
        sigpic

Supporter of COLORADO sports teams. :

Comment

All I can do is shake my head...

sigpic

Comment

Man, to the bad news ever stop. Maybe Marshall can act like a leader and talk to this guy

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernBronco View Post
              Man, to the bad news ever stop. Maybe Marshall can act like a leader and talk to this guy
              Lol

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Hey, until he is proven guilty give the guy some credit.

Comment

JUST when you thought we turned a corner, put all the bad news from this off season behind us- WHAM!

We have moaned when we traded back into the 2nd round and took this guy. I thought for sure we we're getting Gilbert. We used a pick from the Cutler deal to grab this guy. And he does this....

Branson anyone?

I think Smith will work out, and I hope Mcbath does as well.... BUt we jumped and traded up for 3 guys in the 2nd round. NOt a good start so far for #3.

Comment

This is getting old.
                    PROUD MEMBER OF BRONCOS COUNTRY
                    sigpic

Comment

Wow. It just keeps getting better.

Comment

I just received a text from Jamie Dukes....

Comment

I wonder if the girl he choked was hotter than Tila Tequila, I mean I really would hate to lose to the Chargers on this one.

But seriouslly does anyone else feel the AFC west keeps trying to outdo each other for bad press, punching coaches, choking women, suspending players, dropping coordinators...

Comment

Where are all the "McD only brings in high character" guys now.

Lets face it.....shanny, mcd, or whoever.....doesn't matter. these draft picks are just unknown gambles no matter who is doing the drafting.

Comment

Originally posted by thehighlander View Post
                              I just received a text from Jamie Dukes....
                              hope you use unlimited text plan. I would hate to waste my text quota with Jaime Duke

Comment

Working...
                              X