better look at the throwback unis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• better look at the throwback unis

I'm not sure if these pictures have been posted in an older post. But, I came up across the link listed below that shows every teams throwback this year.... just click on the different links.

The article also says that the broncos WILL indeed go with the striped socks this year. scroll half way down to check out what bmarsh looked like in a complete home uni....

Uni Watch provides all the NFL uniform news you need in a comprehensive season preview.
    Last edited by o.O; 09-09-2009, 04:25 PM.

Wow thoes look ridiculous but i'm glad we go with our original 60 jersey for the 50th aniversery I like the history behind them. We have come a long way and thank god orange and blue was brought in to denver soon after the team's inception. Thoes vertical strip socks, WOW LOL!!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

i kinda like the striped socks.

i laughed when someone told me that the uniforms look like a steeler and a brown got together and made a baby... lol

Comment

well if nothing else, we should get a good laugh out of a few games this season
        "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
        Ayrton Senna..

Comment

Ok let me break it down for you guys. Well the vertical socks have an optical effect when in motion, like zebras running in a pack on the savanah. Well tacklers lose depth perception when going for the tackle, thus making our wr and running backs unstoppable.

You see we were way ahead of our times and I soon expect the teams league wide to adopt striped socks after this year.

:go:

sigpic

Comment

I've got 5 pairs of the socks sitting at home right now.
            *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
            *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
            *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

I got this exact same jersey this random guy is holding up.

Throwback Uni's are the way to go!!

Comment

The first thought that came to my mind when I saw those unis is the NFL needs less old people making decisions.
                Skill + Effort = Talent. Talent + Effort = Achievement. A. Duckworth - Grit.

Comment

hey thats the best you can do when your and AFL team with little money.

man our uni's are ugly. thats the first time i saw that brandon marshall picture rocking our throwbacks.

i wish we could use the one with D on the helmet instead.

Comment

There's a pic out there w/ BMarsh in the Full home uni...

anyone have it?

Comment

I got one of the gold home uni's and I can't stop wearing it. I keep getting a hard time from people about not wearing a Bronco jersey! hahaha. Man people need to appreciate some history.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16 View Post
                        hey thats the best you can do when your and AFL team with little money.

man our uni's are ugly. thats the first time i saw that brandon marshall picture rocking our throwbacks.

i wish we could use the one with D on the helmet instead.
                        even that uniform isn't that old. we need the uniform with the goofy horse on it and the orange helmet. i liked that uniform.

Originally posted by DEN7ER View Post
                        There's a pic out there w/ BMarsh in the Full home uni...

anyone have it?
                        did you even look at the article in the link the O.P. posted?
                        sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Whatever you say, fellas.

Those uniforms are bad ass!!

The striped socks kick ass too. Reminds me of Wizard of Oz or something.

If I only had a brain

Comment

Marshall's even wearing old-ass cleats in that picture. It's pretty awesome.
                            sigpic

Comment

here for those that don't want to look at the article to see the bmarsh pic that was asked about....

just about the most hideous thing I've seen in awhile.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X