This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009/09/13 Broncos/Bengals gameday rants

Really impressed thus far with the running game, Buckhalter doing really, good. Our O-line is as studly as ever. I'm impressed with everything so far.

We've thrown it twice, each time, it's been thrown in double coverage. I'm not exactly sure what Orton is even thinking. But anyway, I like what I see none the less.

Also, our defense has improved dramatically. I know it's only been 1 drive by the Bengals, but, I'm impressed so far.

Our Oline looks pretty good, Orton just needs to throw it to someone other than Stokes. We got robbed on our first possesion though I hate it when refs don't call obvious interference penalties.

Comment

Originally posted by 22Bernard24 View Post
      Our Oline looks pretty good, Orton just needs to throw it to someone other than Stokes. We got robbed on our first possesion though I hate it when refs don't call obvious interference penalties.
      Yeah, even the commentators knew it was a penalty. Whatever, we got to learn to deal with that stuff and bounce back. I dont like how much time Palmer has to throw the football.

Orton, you're bad. Wow. I can't even explain this.
      Last edited by EddieRoyalFan; 09-13-2009, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Lol at the Field Goal snap btw. Our oline is doing good, too bad Orton can even have someone touch him before he falls down.

Comment

Originally posted by 22Bernard24 View Post
          Lol at the Field Goal snap btw. Our oline is doing good, too bad Orton can even have someone touch him before he falls down.
          That first sack was the most the pathetic thing I have ever seen in my life. For gods sake put someone else in. This is insulting my QB skills just watching him.

Comment

the offense looks crumby so far. They look out of sync in the passing game. running game looks ok, I ams ure it will take some time.

Same old defense so far....
            A super bowl victory is the only thing that matters in a season. So to show improvement you have to get closer than we were last year. So the AFCC game is a good answer if we only match what we did last year it is a failure. The Giants were 9-7 and won it all so record or first round bye mean nothing unless you win it all-

#87Birdman wrote it- adding Manning, the Broncos should be held to it, and certain posters think otherwise and we know who you are.....

Comment

Now I know why his interception rate is so low

Comment

1/4 of the game down and Orton looks just as horrible in our "talented offense" as he did in the bears "horrible offense"

Maybe it was the QB...
                Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

we look like crap

its gonna be a long year.

Comment

Yup one quarter is a good representation of the whole season

Comment

Cant watch the game, but how did Orton get sacked twice in one quarter?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by spider19777 View Post
                        Its only 1 quarter man have faith

I agree it looks bad

No pass rush (until that sack just now)

No offense at all except those first two running plays (which McD seems to not want to run now)

Orton holds the ball all day

edit - oh and we seem to want to loose the field posistion battle.

Alphonso Smith got manhandled by Coles (their small WR), who then dropped a pass then so did Smith.

Our ST did not notice the Bengals did not even have a punter on the field

And we loosing the Time of Poss battle so far

McD better do some coaching asap
                        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by spider19777 View Post
                          lol

Comment

its opening day and we have played 1 quarter. This could very well be opening day jitters. Keep in mind the score is 0 - 0.
                            sigpic

Comment

lol you just now figured that out? Where have you been the last few months?
                              Proud Member of the Legion of Doom Beadlemania Team Tebow

Comment

Working...
                              X