3 Amigos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Amigos

Could someone pleas tell me who the third amigo was...I remember Vance Johnson & Ricky Nattiel but I can't remember the third.

mark jackson
    chad c

Comment

Most average receiver trio you'll ever see with a nickname.

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
      - Carl Sagan

Comment

Originally posted by NameUsedBefore
        I would argue that they were good and not just average, but your point would be an endorsement for John Elway being the best QB ever. The other top QB's (Montana & Marino) all had top-tier receiving talent. Elway carried his team during the Dan Reeves years in ways other QB's couldn't.
        "You can't take the sky from me..."
        ------
        "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Originally posted by NameUsedBefore

Average???? Man, these guys; Jacskon, Johnson and Nattiel were better than average, I would say that they were good/great, not superstar status, but good/great.

You could not lock down on either one of these guys becasue they would make you pay. THey were sweet to watch.

Comment

Am I supposed to feel old when I read this. I actually had the poster on my bedroom wall and the t-shirt too. Brings back memories.

made by snk16

Comment

Working...
            X