Knowshon Moreno = Clinton Portis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by japfaff View Post
    Comparing a guy who has limped off the field nearly as many times as he has picked up a first down, to a player that was ROY, has had multiple 1500 yard and pro bowl seasons??? Come On.

No-Show reminds me of Reggie Bush with no speed or return ability. I think for his whole career he is going to be a guy that can do a few things, then one hard shot he is knicked and out he goes for a few games.

I think he gets the benifit of coming out in a year where the RB talent lvl was one of the lowest ever. In most years he is third RB taken, and maybe second.
    I hope your joking.

lets wait more than 2 weeks before we make this kind of statement
    Signature for rent.

Comment

Originally posted by bronco4life88 View Post
      if knowshon is any bronco running back he is floyd little
      thats even better ive grown quite sick of portis....

living in redskin country it got annoying quick....

Comment

Originally posted by Giddy'up View Post
        Knowshon is his own kind of back,,, can't realy compare him to others...
        Once he gets comfotable,,, he's going to put on one hell of a show every Sunday!
        Agree. Knowshon is Knowshon. But he reminds me of LT.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteyford View Post
          too soon?

anyone else see the resemblance?
          He reminds me of Curtis Martin, I see no resemblance to CP whatsoever.
          Bring Back ORANGE Sunday!!!

Tim Tebow combines the intensity of Ray Lewis with the throwing ability of... Ray Lewis.

"It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word."-Andrew Jackson

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
            Agree. Knowshon is Knowshon. But he reminds me of LT.
            Yes exactly,,, except without the pouting,,,
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ging View Post
              I hope your joking.

lets wait more than 2 weeks before we make this kind of statement
              Joking about what?? That I think that No-show is the next Reggie Bush?
              Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
                Lmao first Robert Ayers is a bust now Knowshon too? You're pretty funny..
                First off I have never said that either of them are busts... I will wait until the season ends before anything like that. I am just talking about what I have seem of both of them from college, TC, pre-season, and weeks 1&2.... And I gotta say neither of these two have done anything or even shown a flash of something good to come
                Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

Comment

First off I have never said that either of them are busts... I will wait until the season ends before anything like that. I am just talking about what I have seem of both of them from college, TC, pre-season, and weeks 1&2.... And I gotta say neither of these two have done anything or even shown a flash of something good to come
                  Wow, are you ever wrong. Knowshon didn't show flashes last week? Really?

And, on at least a couple of Dooms sacks the reason Quin had nowhere to go was because Ayers was pushing the pocket into his face. Please.

Comment

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...93#post2932293

You literally said he will be a bust next year.

Comment

Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
                      Wow, are you ever wrong. Knowshon didn't show flashes last week? Really?

And, on at least a couple of Dooms sacks the reason Quin had nowhere to go was because Ayers was pushing the pocket into his face. Please.
                      What flashes did No-show show you? Was it his 12 of 17 carries for 4 or less yards? Or the fact that he has still yet to get and yards after contact? Or maybe it is his limping.... He has had a lot of practice at that

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
                        http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...93#post2932293

You literally said he will be a bust next year.
                        Next year is next year....This on the other hand is this year. I dont expect him to be a world beater in year one or even two for that matter... I just want the guy to show some sign of improvement... I think Ayers ceiling was being a starter on a bad college team

Comment

Next year is next year....This on the other hand is this year. I dont expect him to be a world beater in year one or even two for that matter... I just want the guy to show some sign of improvement... I think Ayers ceiling was being a starter on a bad college team
                          Point being you did in fact call him a bust.

Comment

I a little of barry sanders in the kid (no not saying he's that good it's far too early for that)

What I like about him is while he's not quick he's EXTREMELY agile! He's got great field vision and makes very good cutbacks to gain extra yards and while it's too early to crown him king he could be something special with time.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kozzy420 View Post
                              I like what I see our of Moreno and Portis is one of my favorite RB's of all time (behind Sanders and Davis).

I think the main difference is Portis has more power while Moreno is faster.
                              I would love if Moreno could be as consistent as Portis, its just to early to tell yet imo.

Great things are in the future for Moreno, I can just tell! Hope we keep him here for alot of years :salute!:
                              you got that flipped.
                              moreno has more power while portis is faster.
                              sigpic
                              Thanks Blondie79

Comment

Comparing a guy who has limped off the field nearly as many times as he has picked up a first down, to a player that was ROY, has had multiple 1500 yard and pro bowl seasons??? Come On.

No-Show reminds me of Reggie Bush with no speed or return ability. I think for his whole career he is going to be a guy that can do a few things, then one hard shot he is knicked and out he goes for a few games.

I think he gets the benifit of coming out in a year where the RB talent lvl was one of the lowest ever. In most years he is third RB taken, and maybe second.
                                you call more people busts then anybody on here on a consitant basis.honestly is seems like your still butt hurt cutler isnt here. suck it up and move on. if thats not it then you have no reason to be hatin on moreno and every other bronco
                                sigpic
                                Thanks Blondie79

Comment

Working...
                                X