Knowshon Moreno = Clinton Portis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WestwoodsBronco View Post
    you call more people busts then anybody on here on a consitant basis.honestly is seems like your still butt hurt cutler isnt here. suck it up and move on. if thats not it then you have no reason to be hatin on moreno and every other bronco
    Oh christ no... I could care less about cutler. Never was butt hurt about that *****y little girl.. as far as the busts.... Look at my posts. I have only said Moss was. Ayers and Moreno both for thier own reason I dont think will every prove themselves worthy of a #1 pick
    Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteyford View Post
      too soon?

anyone else see the resemblance?
      Waaaaaaaaaaaaay different play styles. Not even close to the same kind of RB.

Comment

I watched this guy for 2 years at uga and he has the best balance and eyes of any back out there and on about every carry he will make at least one guy miss

Comment

Unfortunately he will be officially known as No-Show because he is always injured
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
            Unfortunately he will be officially known as No-Show because he is always injured
            Pre-ejaculatory statement.

Comment

He will get past all that and be a good pro back

Comment

I hung the No-Show tag on him back in February when his name first began to be hyped around here. I see him as a poor man's Reggie Bush . . . we shall see.

Let me ask a question . . . Would it be wise to play a player who is listed as questionable and did not practice on Friday before the game?

Let's say for the sake of argument, that Moreno WILL at some point this season, prove why he was considered a 1st round draft choice. Is the risk of aggravating this injury, or incurring another because of it, worth playing him against the Raiders Sunday?
                uhhh,this ain't Lou from Aurora

Comment

Originally posted by japfaff View Post
                  What flashes did No-show show you? Was it his 12 of 17 carries for 4 or less yards? Or the fact that he has still yet to get and yards after contact? Or maybe it is his limping.... He has had a lot of practice at that
                  Are you going to eat crow about Moreno now? No flashes huh? BS

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
                    How can you say that? That is stupid. Hmm, he wasn't hurt at UGA, he got knicked in training camp, and is coming back from that. Trust me KM, has the vision, the quickness, and football speed, and will be an All-pro. Mark it down, now. Once he gets teh nuances of this level, he wil be phenomenal. Trust me.
                    Charter member-Knowshon Moreno fan club-#24

Comment

i like knowshons toughness.

so far i think he's worth the number 12 pick.

it feels good to finally have a good back instead of the same crap every year with guys like selvin young and andre hall. or pj pope and ryan torain. the list goes on and on
                      Last edited by BRONCOS_OWN_U16; 09-27-2009, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16 View Post
                        i like knowshons toughness.

so far i think he's worth the number 12 pick.

it feels good to finally have a good back instead of the same crap every year with guys like selvin young and andre hall. or pj pope and ryan torain. the list goes on and on
                        Amen! He's tough and he has enthusiasm. I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
                          Are you going to eat crow about Moreno now? No flashes huh? BS
                          Not at all... The offense takes a step back when he comes into the game, and lets face it Buck isnt what anyone would call a premier back. I still just dont like the guy. I see him spending huge chunks of his career in the injured list. I just do not like his game. He is just another soft runner that cant get it done between the tackles, and is to slow to be a homerun threat
                          Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

Comment

Not at all... The offense takes a step back when he comes into the game, and lets face it Buck isnt what anyone would call a premier back. I still just dont like the guy. I see him spending huge chunks of his career in the injured list. I just do not like his game. He is just another soft runner that cant get it done between the tackles, and is to slow to be a homerun threat
                            Wow, you should really watch the game before posting. Seriously man did you not see him today?

Comment

explain please how the offense takes a step back when he's in the game?

we had over 200 yards rushing today and knowshon was a big part of it.

Comment

He's very agile but doesnt have the home run speed that CP did when he was here, sorry, toooo sooooon

Comment

Working...
                                X