Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Max Power
    replied
    I was probably the most vocal of anyone against drafting Moreno before the draft, but I'm here to eat my crow. Kid is a good RB and will only get better.

Leave a comment:

• japfaff
    replied
    Originally posted by tacmale View Post
    You are definitely entitled to your opinion but all I am reading is you just flat out dislike the guy. Not basing any of statements on fact but on a personal dislike for the guy.

Why you feel this way i don't know only you can say. I say give the guy a chance and see what he is capable of.
    Dislike..no I actually have no opinion on him. I just dont think that his game warrents a top 15 pick.

Look I really hope that I am wrong. Hell I will be the first to eat crow if that is what is warrented. I would absoutly rather be wrong than right. But I am not going to get on my knees and worship a guy cause he was ok in college.

Leave a comment:

• cvnorton
    replied
    Originally posted by Whiteyford View Post
    too soon?

anyone else see the resemblance?
    You're joking right? Well on the other hand they might look alike.....but they don't run alike......they each have their own unique style of running. Knowshon will be a good one.

Leave a comment:

• tacmale
    replied
    Originally posted by japfaff View Post
    Not at all... The offense takes a step back when he comes into the game, and lets face it Buck isnt what anyone would call a premier back. I still just dont like the guy. I see him spending huge chunks of his career in the injured list. I just do not like his game. He is just another soft runner that cant get it done between the tackles, and is to slow to be a homerun threat
    You are definitely entitled to your opinion but all I am reading is you just flat out dislike the guy. Not basing any of statements on fact but on a personal dislike for the guy.

Why you feel this way i don't know only you can say. I say give the guy a chance and see what he is capable of.

Leave a comment:

• BarkdogRX7
    replied
    He's very agile but doesnt have the home run speed that CP did when he was here, sorry, toooo sooooon

Leave a comment:

• BRONCOS_OWN_U16
    replied
    Not at all... The offense takes a step back when he comes into the game, and lets face it Buck isnt what anyone would call a premier back. I still just dont like the guy. I see him spending huge chunks of his career in the injured list. I just do not like his game. He is just another soft runner that cant get it done between the tackles, and is to slow to be a homerun threat
    explain please how the offense takes a step back when he's in the game?

we had over 200 yards rushing today and knowshon was a big part of it.

Leave a comment:

• chazoe60
    replied
    Wow, you should really watch the game before posting. Seriously man did you not see him today?

Leave a comment:

• japfaff
    replied
    Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Are you going to eat crow about Moreno now? No flashes huh? BS

Leave a comment:

• fraguela09
    replied
    Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16 View Post
    i like knowshons toughness.

so far i think he's worth the number 12 pick.

it feels good to finally have a good back instead of the same crap every year with guys like selvin young and andre hall. or pj pope and ryan torain. the list goes on and on
    Amen! He's tough and he has enthusiasm. I like it.

Leave a comment:

• BRONCOS_OWN_U16
    replied
    i like knowshons toughness.

so far i think he's worth the number 12 pick.

it feels good to finally have a good back instead of the same crap every year with guys like selvin young and andre hall. or pj pope and ryan torain. the list goes on and on
    Last edited by BRONCOS_OWN_U16; 09-27-2009, 06:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• billdawg
    replied
    Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
    Unfortunately he will be officially known as No-Show because he is always injured
    How can you say that? That is stupid. Hmm, he wasn't hurt at UGA, he got knicked in training camp, and is coming back from that. Trust me KM, has the vision, the quickness, and football speed, and will be an All-pro. Mark it down, now. Once he gets teh nuances of this level, he wil be phenomenal. Trust me.

Leave a comment:

• chazoe60
    replied
    What flashes did No-show show you? Was it his 12 of 17 carries for 4 or less yards? Or the fact that he has still yet to get and yards after contact? Or maybe it is his limping.... He has had a lot of practice at that
    Are you going to eat crow about Moreno now? No flashes huh? BS

Leave a comment:

• xxxlibertine
    replied
    I hung the No-Show tag on him back in February when his name first began to be hyped around here. I see him as a poor man's Reggie Bush . . . we shall see.

Let me ask a question . . . Would it be wise to play a player who is listed as questionable and did not practice on Friday before the game?

Let's say for the sake of argument, that Moreno WILL at some point this season, prove why he was considered a 1st round draft choice. Is the risk of aggravating this injury, or incurring another because of it, worth playing him against the Raiders Sunday?

Leave a comment:

• UGA DOG
    replied
    He will get past all that and be a good pro back

Leave a comment:

• Peerless
    replied
    Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
    Unfortunately he will be officially known as No-Show because he is always injured
    Pre-ejaculatory statement.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X