ESPN Picks Q

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN Picks Q

I nearly dropped my new laptop when I saw that ESPN picked Q to get 100 + against the Jags. Even with 16 straight games holding some very good players under 100.

I just watched as they actually gave credit to Denver in equal shares, saying that the blocking was great and Q was looking good runner. The only negative mentioned was if he could stay healthy.

And yes my laptop survived this incident, but I don't think I will watch ESPN and do my work at the same time for awhile.

dang... hope espn didn't give them the jinx
    The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

I almost put that in my thread but I didn't want to jinx them myself. I honestly don't know what to do with this info.

Comment

Originally posted by all2c00l
        I almost put that in my thread but I didn't want to jinx them myself. I honestly don't know what to do with this info.
        Enjoy it and know that the Bronco running game is alive and well.

Comment

We really don't need them jumping on the bandwagon now, we can really do without any of the bandwagoners. Let em hate.
          D-BLOCK!

That's what it is!

Comment

If anybody can get a 100 yards on the Jags, it will probably be Q. But that is a big IF

Comment

I was watching playbook on the NFL network last night and they were giving major props to our defense and not a single one of them was dumb enough to say Q would get 100 yards. I not saying it's out of the realm of possiblity as one big/lucky run could account for a big chunk, but it's certainly not a probability.

The football guys on ESPN are Tom Jackson's little biyotches (as they should be because truthfully Tom Jackson is IMO one of the best football analysts out there). The rest of the lackeys on the ESPN set are either arse kissers or limb lovers and it sounds to me like someone was either sucking up towards Tom or putting themselves way out there on a limb.
              For Jags about to ROCK, we salute you!

In the Jack Del Rio era:
              5-1 when Freddy T gets 24+ carries
              1-10 when he gets less than 24 carries

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
                Bro, that has got to be one of the most annoying images.

*rubs eyes*

(I missed the Lynch hit/colon deal that everyone was complaining about)
                James Tiberius Kirk: "Spock, the women on your planet are logical. No other planet in the galaxy can make that claim."

Comment

Originally posted by dred
                  Bro, that has got to be one of the most annoying images.

*rubs eyes*

(I missed the Lynch hit/colon deal that everyone was complaining about)
                  I agree, I missed it 2, ne1 help? lol

Comment

Originally posted by PrimeTime2479
                    Oh they'll definately jump on the bandwagon now and act like the broncos are their team!
                    They are truly the biggest hypocrites, especially seeing them act like KC was the Second Coming of Christ -- EVEN WHILE DENVER WAS WINNING !!!

Comment

Man, espn picked Q to fail last game. I heard once from them we wont win 10 games.

Comment

They dont know what there talking about at all, week one is the time when you can say anything about anyone you want, and thats what they do. I've seen more people pick Denver to win the division and make it to the big game then the chiefs. News flash- The chiefs still dont have a defense, and its not like denver is considered to have a very high power offense either. Bottom line, Denver wins the west.

Comment

You know what I bet they are thinking? Probably woah! We was wrong about this guy(Griffin) he's gonna be a star we better jump on the wagon so we dont look like idiots over here.

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
                            I just hope we don't see Q on the cover of Sports Illustrated.
                            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
                              I just hope we don't see Q on the cover of Sports Illustrated.
                              Or Madden next year. Does Lewis still have all his extremities?

Comment

Working...
                              X