No announcement yet.

ESPN Picks Q

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike and Mike on ESPN radio picked 8-8 and 9-6 for Denver this year... I thought these guys were suppost to be good?
    Superbowl 50 Champs!

Comment

Originally posted by Perry1977
      Or Madden next year. Does Lewis still have all his extremities?
      He wont be on Madden. Too young of a player unless he gets like 2500 yards.

Comment

If Q breaks just one long one,thats all it would take to break 100..kinda like portis last week...i think we have a great chance to break the jags streak...there line is so big and fat,they will never see him slip by...like me,i cant see my feet past my beer gut..100yards baby..
        sigpic

Comment

Well that is pretty dang awesome. I hope he has another big game.

Comment

If "Q" gets his 100, it will break my heart. He will be the first in a long string.

Remember, ESPN folks also agreed that the Jags would loose "big time" to the Billls. Maybe we should not have won, but even so, we would not have lost "big time."

I believe our "D" will keep us in the game.

Comment

I'm skeptical, I'd be more willing to bet Rod Smith will be the Bronco gaining 100 yards on Sunday.
              - [B]BroncoFanCanada

Comment

all of espn's so called "experts" suck, and salisbury just damn pisses me off. Not a single one out of 15 of them picked us to win the division. Salisbury just disses the broncos all the time and then eats crow, every year. I mean last year even after we whooped the chefs 45-27 he still picked us to be out of the playoffs. And before this season started he didnt pick us to win 10 games. AND TALK ABOUT BALLS, THIS MAN ACTUALLY SAID THAT MIKE SHANAHAN HAD A BIG EGO FOR TRADING AWAY PORTIS. man you should have seen him eating his crow on sportscenter after the game, he almost puckered his lips to kiss shanahans ass.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
                "HOW THEY GONNA TRY ME LIKE DAT?!"- Champ Bailey

Comment

Just One Game!

Everyone needs to relax. Q was excellent in his first game, but it was against a weak defense. JAX has a good run defense and good coaching. If Q gets 100 yards, I expect the Broncos to win. If not, Jake needs to have a good game. The Bronco defense should give Leftwich troubles, as they are better than the defense he faced last week. I hope Leftwich attacks Champ. Do not place Q up there with Holmes until he does it week after week.

Comment

Re: Just One Game!

Originally posted by Colorado69
                    Everyone needs to relax. Q was excellent in his first game, but it was against a weak defense. JAX has a good run defense and good coaching. If Q gets 100 yards, I expect the Broncos to win. If not, Jake needs to have a good game. The Bronco defense should give Leftwich troubles, as they are better than the defense he faced last week. I hope Leftwich attacks Champ. Do not place Q up there with Holmes until he does it week after week.
                    I agree, IMO if Q does well this week it will prove to me that he has what it takes. THe only thing that should give us problems is running up the middle. I expect Watts & Lelie put up some yards.

On defense I have no worries. We match up in our favor

Comment

link?

Comment

Re: Just One Game!

Originally posted by Colorado69
                        post of the week . . .

Comment

Re: Re: Just One Game!

Originally posted by dr0p
                          I agree, IMO if Q does well this week it will prove to me that he has what it takes. THe only thing that should give us problems is running up the middle. I expect Watts & Lelie put up some yards.

On defense I have no worries. We match up in our favor
                          Hopefully our offensive line can handle the big guys in the middle. We might have to rely on a lot of off-tackle the way those guys plug up the middle.
                          I'm Sooner born and Sooner bred and when I die, I'll be Sooner dead.

Nebraska's new quarter with the Sooner Schooner running right over the state of Nebraska. A sign of things to come? =)

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Just One Game!

Originally posted by mrsolo
                            Hopefully our offensive line can handle the big guys in the middle. We might have to rely on a lot of off-tackle the way those guys plug up the middle.
                            Great point! If the offensive line can't handle there defensive line. There will not be a good ground game no matter how well Griffin runs. They have a big D line and its going to be tough for our line to handle them. Hopefully they do or Griffin wont do to well.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Just One Game!

Originally posted by OSUrulez
                              Great point! If the offensive line can't handle there defensive line. There will not be a good ground game no matter how well Griffin runs. They have a big D line and its going to be tough for our line to handle them. Hopefully they do or Griffin wont do to well.

everything will be fine up front. This o-line is built to combat these big cows in the middle. Remember what fatboy gilbert looked like? The only way they stop Q tomorrow is to stack 8 in the box. If they do that it's up to Jake (or "lefty" as I've been calling him all week) to deliver to all 3 recievers and a tight end or two. My predicition 24-14 Broncos. 2-0 baby.
                              :brick:

Thank You, John ....

[IMG]

Comment

Working...
                              X