Forecast... Hot and Humid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forecast... Hot and Humid

Being up a mile high your lungs tend to get a little bigger to absorb the oxygen in the thin air. Once those big sponges get filled with the moist and hot humid air down here in the south, the Broncos ought to look pretty soggy in the second half.

I see the Jags stretching the field often in the first half in an attempt to wearout your defense, and then pound it in the end like a Jack Hammer Taylor ought to have a field day plowing through your wore out defense in the fourth quarter.

Don't underestimate the homefield advantage with the hot and steamy weather.

yawn
    Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

And I suppose you assume that the weather wont have any affect on your team??

Blah blah, blah blah, blah.

Comment

Originally posted by Krugan

Jags have been training in this weather for the past 4 months, Now you tell me who is better conditioned for this match up against the weather? You think getting here a day early will allow your team to adjust overnight?

Comment

EXACTLY!

Lynch even said that playing in Tampa the home team has just as much trouble because they've been practicing in it all week, and they're worn out.

And if you're gonna look at it like their lungs are sponges filling up with humid air, then that'll make us that much more hydrated than the home team.
          My other love...
          sigpic
          305 HP / 273 TQ / SH-AWD / 6MT

Comment

The jags will have a somewhat better time dealing with it, but in the 4th quarter everyone will be feeling the pains of high heat. Unlike the lack of oxygen, heat takes it toll on any and all.

Comment

Err umm the higher into the air you go the lower the oxygen will be not more oxygen fool and your starting to sound like raiderjoe, I smell homerism.
              sigpic
              PSN & XBL: Vicious2500
              You Shed Tears of Scarlet

Comment

Originally posted by vicious2500
                Err umm the higher into the air you go the lower the oxygen will be not more oxygen fool and your starting to sound like raiderjoe, I smell homerism.
                Somebody has a comprehension problem. I said lungs are bigger so they could absorb more, not that there was more oxygen in the thin air?

Comment

Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

THE WEATHER PLAYS HEAVILY TOWARDS OUR ADVANTAGE. KNOW AND UNDERSTAND THAT.

Comment

Originally posted by Jagsbch
                      Understand that it will also have a large affect on your own team. Take a few minutes and read what Lynch, who played in Tampa as Im sure you know, for several years. It will also play with the endurnace of your own team. If this is the only hope you are clinging to I wont rain on your pathetic parade.

Comment

Yes and i understand that leftwinch is struggling, go check the bills game since u like using it as reference and your main wr threat smith will be nonexistent. So I'm not a bit worried about him and the box will be stacked wether its Lynch or Kennedy they'll be in the box to help stuff the run. I'm not going to say your running game is going to be nonexistent, but I don't see taylor wealking over us like Holmes did. Also another important fact is Skyes and Elliss will be back to contribute to the team they are starters so I'm happy to get them back.
                        sigpic
                        PSN & XBL: Vicious2500
                        You Shed Tears of Scarlet

Comment

If this is the only hope you are clinging to I wont rain on your pathetic parade.
                          as if

You all can just can your running game, Plummer will be confined to being a pocket passer, and Champ all by himself will be a chump next to Jimmy. Taylor is going to show you why the the greatest back of all time holds him in high esteem. Jags are back baby, feel the pain~!!

You all will have to understand if we Jag fans go over board. It's been a while since the Jag fans could talk some legitimate smack to one of the best teams in the league.

Comment

as if

You all can just can your running game, Plummer will be confined to being a pocket passer, and Champ all by himself will be a chump next to Jimmy. Taylor is going to show you why the the greatest back of all time holds him in high esteem. Jags are back baby, feel the pain~!!

You all will have to understand if we Jag fans go over board. It's been a while since the Jag fans could talk some legitimate smack to one of the best teams in the league.
                            To be able to talk smack your team must be able to back it up. And a 3 point last minute prayer victory over a team like Buffalo hardly backs up any kind of BS that you can spout out. Beat us, then you can talk. BTW, since you seem to know it all, would you care to share what the winning lottery numbers will be?
                            Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

OMG!!! SOMEBODY CALL SHANNAHAN AND TELL HIM TO FORFEIT!!

Comment

Working...
                              X