No announcement yet.

Forecast... Hot and Humid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He already knows, why do you think he packed his bags for a 3 day trip instead of 2. He's not here to win, he's on a three day vacation here in sunny FL. I bet the guys are all out playing Golf instead of wasting their time practicing. I can't imagine a better way to adjust to the heat, can you?

Lotto #'$ 2 7 10 11 16 19 21 22 27 28 33 51 54 67 74 82 84 87 95 93 99 98

Oh I almost forgot 88
    Last edited by Jagsbch; 09-17-2004, 09:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jagsbch
      He already knows, why do you think he packed his bags for a 3 day trip instead of 2.

Lotto #'$ 2 7 10 11 16 19 21 22 27 28 33 51 54 67 74 82 84 87 95 93 99 98

Oh I almost forgot 88
      Hmm...seems like those lucky numbers are about up. Hope you cashed in on them last week because they are certain to be LOSERS this week.
      Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

Re: Forecast... Hot and Humid

Being up a mile high your lungs tend to get a little bigger to absorb the oxygen in the thin air. Once those big sponges get filled with the moist and hot humid air down here in the south, the Broncos ought to look pretty soggy in the second half.

I see the Jags stretching the field often in the first half in an attempt to wearout your defense, and then pound it in the end like a Jack Hammer Taylor ought to have a field day plowing through your wore out defense in the fourth quarter.

Don't underestimate the homefield advantage with the hot and steamy weather.
        The Jags offense scored 13 points!! Earth to Jagsbch-( the jags will lose!!!) The fact is it wasnt because the Bills Defense is soooo spectacular NO!! Its because the Jags offense stinks!!!!!!!
        Last edited by jocool; 09-17-2004, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Winter is Coming!

Comment

I would think playing with less oxygen would be harder to play then in humidity. OMG its Hot and Humid, please, it isnt going to matter this isn't Highschool these are professional athletes.
            Manning to Thomas ev'ry day, all day.

Comment

The last time I checked olympic and professional athletes train more in Colorado than in Florida. Higher altitude does expand your lungs and allows to perform better at lower altitudes. Please tell me you are not counting on spongy lungs to determine the victory for the Jags?????

Comment

Re: Forecast... Hot and Humid

Being up a mile high your lungs tend to get a little bigger to absorb the oxygen in the thin air. Once those big sponges get filled with the moist and hot humid air down here in the south, the Broncos ought to look pretty soggy in the second half.

I see the Jags stretching the field often in the first half in an attempt to wearout your defense, and then pound it in the end like a Jack Hammer Taylor ought to have a field day plowing through your wore out defense in the fourth quarter.

Don't underestimate the homefield advantage with the hot and steamy weather.
                the weather won't be a problem for our D when the Jags offense keeps going 3 and out

Comment

Somewhat related to this is the relatively new focus on "Living High & Training Low". Pretty interesting stuff... dispelling myths and such....

Google search on "live high train low"
                  Winter is Coming!

Comment

THE WEATHER PLAYS HEAVILY TOWARDS OUR ADVANTAGE. KNOW AND UNDERSTAND THAT.

Ordinairly that may be true but, Mikey runs a taught ship, we have virtually no fatsos of the team. The Broncos are superbly fit, we are more of a finese team that has fast, chisled, inteligent athletes, unlike most of the other teams in the NFL.

We must have this type of athlete to run our schemes and because of the altitude we tend to be in better shape to handle the sea level stuff.

I know that hot humid will slow you down, but our conditioning should be pretty equalize your normal advantage on both sides of the ball.

Comment

Working...
                    X