Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which NFC East Team do you want to beat the most?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which NFC East Team do you want to beat the most?

I am going to the Eagles game and that is the game ZI want the Broncos to win the most out of the tough NFC East.

I personally think we do have a chance at beating all of them on ANY GIVEN SUNDAY!

Which NFC East do you want to beat the most? out of hate or competition just curiosity!

Like I have said
    2009 Broncos are going to rock!!!

and 2009 Broncos are rocking...

The Cowboys. I gotta lot of friends that are fans of them, and the amount they talk about their team is ridiculous.
    sigpic

I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
    SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

Comment

The Cowboys. That "should" put us at 4-0. Which would be really nice.

Comment

LOL, Cowboys fans are bad!

half the fans have not even been to Texas! They are Bandwagons just like the majority of Patriots fans these days!

If your are going to a Ravens, Phili, or Redskins game let me know!!!

Keep the thread going!

Comment

Dallas. Cant stand them, hopefully that will put us at 4-0 if we win tommorow. A few of my friends are giants fans and i hope we beat them too. And it would show if we're legit. I agree there the best team in the nfl once they get healthy, there going to be a very good team. Top to bottom there the most complete. ****, i want to beat all of them, haha. To this thread, Dallas.
          Last edited by ERoyal248; 09-26-2009, 06:24 PM.

Comment

I'm picking the Giants..

I'm from NY, but that isn't the reason at all..if we beat the Giants, then we're truly for real IMO..they're arguably the best team in the NFL, and it would be a huge win..

Comment

giants, hands down.

i'd like to see us beat all of them... :go:

but the giants are the best in that division, period. and if we beat them, that win alone would shut a lot of people up.

Comment

Originally posted by HarlemHeat View Post
                I'm picking the Giants..

I'm from NY, but that isn't the reason at all..if we beat the Giants, then we're truly for real IMO..they're arguably the best team in the NFL, and it would be a huge win..
                I agree. Even MSN agrees with you. Giants are going to pose a real threat.
                sigpic

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

Comment

Eagles. I'd like for Bdawk to get some redemption and show em that he was still as good as ever.

Comment

Both Dallas and Giants- My brothers a dallas fan and since I live in Jersey, a lot of the people around me are giants fans.

Comment

The Giants, just because of my local area.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                      2. Taxes
                      3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

THE FREAKING GIANTS!!!!!

My boss is a giants fan and is sooooo COCKY! I swear if I could just shut him up I would be in heaven.
                        sigpic

"DENVER FINISHES FOOTBALL GAMES" - John Gruden on MNF

Comment

Originally posted by jerwet1 View Post
                          I am going to the Eagles game and that is the game ZI want the Broncos to win the most out of the tough NFC East.

I personally think we do have a chance at beating all of them on ANY GIVEN SUNDAY!

Which NFC East do you want to beat the most? out of hate or competition just curiosity!

Like I have said
                          2009 Broncos are going to rock!!!

and 2009 Broncos are rocking...
                          This is easy- the NEW YORK GIANTS.

I'm still pissed off about that last second Eli Manning TD to beat us in 2005 (23-24).

I'm still really pissed off about that HORRIBLE Hail Mary bomb to Toomer to ruin our undefeated season (16-20)- especially given I was in the stadium that day and went crazy when T-Davis scored the TD to put DEN ahead, late in the 4th.

And who can forget losing to this team in 1986 (Super Bowl XXI)? 10-9 DEN at the half.... Freaking Sims and McConkey!

I think DEN will easily take care of WASH.... BUT, NY is like 16-3 in their last 19 road games and we play them in DEN. We better win this game.

I think the PHI game will be really tough. In PHI, 2nd to last game of the season... PHI is normally a very tough DEC team. Let's hope we don't need this game to reach the playoffs (then again, if we do then it means we're having a good year)... Just wish we could play PHI now, since they have some chump playing QB right now.

We should be able to take care of business against DAL next week! Yes, I said it. We're catching them at the right time, and they'll be on short rest.

Comment

Love how nobody says the redskins, I truly think its going to be interesting! i Bet Shanny is in Dallas or Washington Next year! I love our Broncos and I think we are a better team this year. 3/4 NFC=def playoffs, 2/4 same as last year race with Chargers!

Always hated the Raiders, My new most hated teams San Diego and most def the Eagles!!!

Comment

I want to beat the Falcons. I got to be honest, my favorite QB in the league is Matt Ryan, and I picked the Falcons to win it this year, but yea nothing would make me happier than to beat them though!

Comment

Working...
                              X