Ryan Clady Vs. Richard Seymour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seymour is such a girl.

I have never heard, nor did I ever expect, to hear a ref justify a personal foul penalty as "pulling of the hair." I know we've all thought about it when we see guys like Stephen Jackson or Polamalu. But this was just sad.

Seymour is a perfect fit for this team.....

Clady owned him today.
    sigpic

Supporting McD since 2009.

Adopted Bronco....Daniel Graham!

Adopted by Chillez! :salute!:

Comment

Seymour is a punk .

Only Thirteen year old girls pull hair.

sigpic
      Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

Originally posted by RodSmithRules View Post
        Seymour is such a girl.

I have never heard, nor did I ever expect, to hear a ref justify a personal foul penalty as "pulling of the hair." I know we've all thought about it when we see guys like Stephen Jackson or Polamalu. But this was just sad.

Seymour is a perfect fit for this team.....

Clady owned him today.
        You're actually allowed to tackle a ballcarrier by his hair (Giants did it to Barber last week).

You can't pull a guy's hair who doesn;t have the ball though. CHEAP. Seymour is a dirty player. NO worries.

Felt good to shove it down OAK's throat. Run right up there gut. I love how we acted like we were running clock out, then do a playaction to Marshall.

Imagine what would have been....

Comment

I have to give Mike Shanahan Props for Drafting Ryan Clady!!! He hit a home run on Clady

Comment

Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
            You're actually allowed to tackle a ballcarrier by his hair (Giants did it to Barber last week).

You can't pull a guy's hair who doesn;t have the ball though. CHEAP. Seymour is a dirty player. NO worries.

Felt good to shove it down OAK's throat. Run right up there gut. I love how we acted like we were running clock out, then do a playaction to Marshall.

Imagine what would have been....
            That's what I thought. I'm not exactly clear on that rule, but I'd imagine with all of the guys who have dangling dreds, it would come up.

Still, it doesn't surprise me he would do something like this. The Pats aren't exactly Boy Scouts themselves....
            sigpic

Supporting McD since 2009.

Adopted Bronco....Daniel Graham!

Adopted by Chillez! :salute!:

Comment

Originally posted by *Atwater* View Post

Only Thirteen year old girls pull hair.

...and Seymour.

Comment

Thank you Mr. Seymour

Hey - he pulled his hair. So what! It just shows how frustrated he was because he was held in check all day. Its amazing how quickly Seymour assimilated into that culture, it only took 3 games.

I say "thank you" to RS because that type of cheap play is what elevates this to a true rivalry. I dont like it, but its not the kind of cheap play that gets a player hurt, so I embrace it (for the record, I am not ok with cheap shots that are dangerous and likely to cause injury.) I say "thank you" because this new brood of Broncos have officially become "Raider Haters!". And. . . I LOVE IT! It will keep us sharp for when they come to our house.

Good game, good rivalry. . . Welcome back Raiders fans. . .
                Remember: If you dont feed the trolls - they will go away! Neither logic nor a compelling argument will make a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by RodSmithRules View Post
                  That's what I thought. I'm not exactly clear on that rule, but I'd imagine with all of the guys who have dangling dreds, it would come up.

Still, it doesn't surprise me he would do something like this. The Pats aren't exactly Boy Scouts themselves....
                  Long hair is considered part of the uniform. But you can't just yank someone down by the hair when they arent the ball carrier.
                  Remember: If you dont feed the trolls - they will go away! Neither logic nor a compelling argument will make a difference.

Comment

seymour has always been a dirty player

never have respected him
                    sigpic
                    -------

Comment

Clady powned Seymour today...

Comment

It was so funny. Clady was in his head for sure. Seymour is now a raider, committing his first stupid penalty for the faiders with hair pulling of all things, man I love Clady lol.
                        sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Seymour is just angry he has to be in Oakland, he'd much rather still be a Patriot. So he took some of his anger out on Clady, in a bad way.

Comment

Clady and Co. completely frustrated the Faiders. They had to be thinking they were going to certainly get to Orton right? Nolp

I too wish we still had that Cladicon. It was large
                            Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

i thought it was warren that pulled cladys hair....

Comment

I predicated it right. Clady owned Seymour today. He fits right in there with Oakland dirty players expect for a few.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X