Champ and Walls fined....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Champ and Walls fined....

The Champ and Lenny have been fined $5000 dollars a piece for celebrating after Champs interception. Whats really goin on?
    http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/w...equenceyh5.jpg

sigpic

Jesus Christ. We were a team that couldn't intercept the ball last year, and the first game, against the biggest division rival at this point, our huge aquisition gets a pick. That's cause for celebration! What in the hell is the league thinking?

Comment

Oh well, when he intercepts the ball this week maybe he can make a sign saying "FINE ME B!TCHES!" Like Chad Johnson did last year only it was "Don't fine me this time" lmfao!
      sigpic

Comment

for celebrating, thats bullshiit.

Comment

not surprised, the league is cracking down on the team celebrations...it was a bit much to do it on the field, don't know why they couldn't have just celebrated on the sidelines.. i think the league just likes fining the Broncos though

Check out Goal Line Blitz

WINNER of Elevation INC's Pick Your 53 Challenge....Sig to come!

Comment

Shanny talked to champ, and said it wont happen again.

Comment

Wasn't there somebody else there besides Champ and Big Swat? Herndon maybe? It just seems like there were 3 guys doing their thing. It looked like it was an "organized" celebration, but I highly doubt it was anything other than spontaneous exuberance.
              Winter is Coming!

Comment

Originally posted by Mount-n-Groan
                Wasn't there somebody else there besides Champ and Big Swat? Herndon maybe? It just seems like there were 3 guys doing their thing. It looked like it was an "organized" celebration, but I highly doubt it was anything other than spontaneous exuberance.
                I thought Herndon was.

Comment

So Lynch gets fined, the team gets fined and loses a 3rd round pick, and now this? WTF is the leagues problem with us????

Comment

I know,

Since we traded Portis, everybody picked us to suck. Well you can see what happend, and all of there bets on the K.C game went the other way, so they need there money back. And what better, take our $.

Comment

Originally posted by Den45 KC27
                      So Lynch gets fined, the team gets fined and loses a 3rd round pick, and now this? WTF is the leagues problem with us????
                      Forget just this. Why is the league double penalizing all of this stuff!??!!! It isn't enough to just penalize the team during the game anymore?? The league is now handing out fines in addition to a penalty to the team. This is starting to get out of hand!!!

Comment

Like I have said before and I'm going to say it again the Celebration Rule is the most stupidest rule in all of Football, College and Pro. I mean damn, just let them do their thing. It's not really bothering anyone and it's not taking away from the game. I mean I loved it when they did it. Showed how excited they was to play with each other. Wanting each Player to do well. It's a team game, let them celebrate as a team. I swear they acting like they gave the Chiefs the finger during the whole thing. It was just a different way of giving five. Anyway, I swear The Man has something against the Denver Broncos. Too bad David Stern wasn't our Commissioner.

Comment

Do you remember when team celebrations would take 3 or more minutes?

Comment

I concur, didn't we serve our pennance with the penalty?? Isn't that what its for? Hey, if they're taking the money and paying for better ref's, I won't mind. But there were how many BLOWN calls in that game (the FUMBLE that couldn't be reviewed, the late hit out of bounds, THEY FORGOT TO MARK OFF THE FRIGGING PENTALTY?!?!?!?!?!) that didn't get called our way. We got flagged, fine. Why do they need to fine us further, when they can't present a fair and partial ref pool? Slanted/obscure/near useless instant replay rules, missed calls, all they're doing are focusing on the negatives instead of looking at themselves to clean up their act. Heaven forbid we go to OT with Jax and get a coin toss mistake (which has happened at least twice that I can remember). Come on NFL, shape up your act and quit making us a pariah.
                            ~-_UτÖpíÆ P£ÆnÉτíÆ_-~

Comment

As much as I hate the broncos I will admit thats pretty rediculous.
                              The guy in my avatar's not even in the league anymore.

Comment

Working...
                              X