Clear All

• Originally posted by Fargo View Post
    Agreed, and thanks! :salute!:

EDIT: Seems you pushed me to 4 bars! Thanks! :thumb:
    Np man you earned it.

Congrats on 4th bar!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

• Dawkins gave this D its nickname when he gave his pre-game speech in week 1. This IS the "Take It" defense.

You have it... we take it. Its not yours... its ours cause' we will take it. We want something... we take it!

Whether its respect, whether its the ball or whether its your will to win... we TAKE IT!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco_Beard1 View Post
        lol Man, Jordan is like our victory cigar. When you see Buck and Moreno on the sidelines and Jordan on the field in the 4th quarter... you know its over.
        hahaha thats ture

Comment

• It's a long season.. he'll contribute.
          - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco_Beard1 View Post
            Dawkins gave this D its nickname when he gave his pre-game speech in week 1. This IS the "Take It" defense.

You have it... we take it. Its not yours... its ours cause' we will take it. We want something... we take it!

Whether its respect, whether its the ball or whether its your will to win... we TAKE IT!
            lol this guy thinks he turned into Dawkins....

Mile High Wall sounds better than any others listed...

Comment

• Originally posted by Fargo View Post
              That would be a stunning blow and a huge win for us. To beat Belichick would definitely stir a new rivalry between us.
              I'm sure we'll be discussing it ad nauseum all during NE week, but I do think that McD is human and does think that beating Belichik would be special. I also think he has some slight advantages, like, oh, I don't know, maybe a slight edge defensively? And personally knowing Brady's tendencies and thought processes? And in depth knowledge of all NE's personnel? And a run game? And a team with enough depth that he can sub players in all game to keep them fresh in the Mile High air?

Like my sig says, I want a dynasty. The best way to become the king is to kill the king.
              I don't want a winning season; I want a Dynasty!

Comment

• If the Dolphins could re-do that draft I can guarantee you they would pick Clady over Long. Clady should have been ROY and in the Pro Bowl!
                sigpic

Comment

• I was scared when he got his hair pulled, because the look on his face reminded me of looks people have given before committing extremely violent acts. Glad he kept his cool, studly indeed.
                  Official Kyle Orton Army Soldier #128
                  sigpic

Comment

• I wonder how all the so called "experts" feel about this!? You know the ones who can't seem to think for themselves and just had to agree with everyone else and say our defense would be horrible in the fear of looking stupid. Well I think you can say that backfired and they look stupid anyway!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Alastor View Post
                      He got robbed for Rookie of the Year. Period.

I'm not going to get over that or the way they treat Broncos when it comes to voting on the Hall until they actually make it right, and frankly they don't have the character it takes to do that.
                      robbed isnt the word.....its more of a violating term i come up with....

Comment

• yea i got into it AGAIN over my flag at the gas pump....

a cowboy fan said we were goin down and my response was....

BEST DEFENSE IN THE LEAGUE!!!!!!

I said it like 4 times in a row loud as hell he shut up like i was some insane fan or something.....

Comment

• seems like hillis got some kind of injury yesterday

Comment

• fumbled the opening kick off of last weeks game doesn't help his cause and

he doesn't help himself by false starting at the goal line this next week either...

Comment

• Haha yes I did see it. He was wearing an orange sideline hat also. It was funny and also great news considering we were all worried about his injury earlier. It was good news that he was up and walking around. :go:

Comment

• Yep I saw it. I laughed pretty hard
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X