This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009/09/27 Bronos/Raiders gameday rants

Have a feeling this will be a bigtime headbanger, smashmouth football game with a lot of hiiting on every play.

Also think it will be a "findout" game for both teams.

Last week when the Broncos got the ball back after Buckhalter's 40 yd TD run, they ran the ball (no passes) for about 40 yards, picked up three 1st downs on the way and ran about five minutes off the clock.

The third of those 1st downs was Lamont Jordan three times in a row. The O-Line seemed pretty chippy after each play. Nice!

With the O-Line and the D seeming to click right now, I'm looking forward to my favorite style of football ... physical and lowscoring ... for the opponent.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

I agree with that 100% Its not going to be a blow-out by either team, but If we can go to oakland and pull one off, and our D holds up then I will have real high hopes for this season!! :orton:

Comment

division games are allways crazy.

but i dont think this is going to be a shoot out.
      Now go get your shine box

Comment

I disagree. I think this is the game where the offense really steps up and shows what they are capable of. The defense continues to play well and shut down an ineffectual Jamarcus russell and stuffs the run....Broncos win 30-7!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Looking forward to a great game tomorrow.

I'm looking for J-Rock to get on the right track and have a godo game with at least 200 to 300 yards passing, at least one of our young receivers to have at least a touchdown, McFadden & Bush to gain some good yardage, and our defense to show up big time.

The key is Russell, no ifs and/or buts about it.

GO RAIDERS!

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
            Have a feeling this will be a bigtime headbanger, smashmouth football game with a lot of hiiting on every play.

Also think it will be a "findout" game for both teams.

Last week when the Broncos got the ball back after Buckhalter's 40 yd TD run, they ran the ball (no passes) for about 40 yards, picked up three 1st downs on the way and ran about five minutes off the clock.

The third of those 1st downs was Lamont Jordan three times in a row. The O-Line seemed pretty chippy after each play. Nice!

With the O-Line and the D seeming to click right now, I'm looking forward to my favorite style of football ... physical and lowscoring ... for the opponent.
            Spot on

This game will come down to which DL steps up - Look for both the Raiders and Broncos to slam it down each others throat

Comment

The Broncos have Touched Down

My brother works at the airport, so we were able to be there as they approached and got off the plane. This was the first time I was able to see the Broncos this close, so I was extremely excited.

We took some OK pics as we weren't able to get as close as we wanted. Anyway, I thought I'd share with you all!

BEAT THE RAIDERS!!!

Landed

Gaffney, Old bald man, Dawkins, DG, not sure, Champ

DOOM and Marshal on the tarmac. I couldn’t figure out who the guys on the stair were.

A few more pics to follow...
              Last edited by BayAreaBronco; 09-26-2009, 07:33 PM.

Comment

awesome! keep em comin

Comment

Great pics! Alphonso seems ready for his 1st pick!
                  sigpic

Comment

It wasn't much, but we were excited just to see our boys.

Comment

Very Cool Pics

GO BRONCOS!

It's Da Raidah's
                      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Awesome. Alphonso looks good.

Comment

Dude this is really cool man thanks for sharing.

Comment

I see this as a low scoring game
                            The Raiders probably have the worst QB in the NFL; wait! er... nevermind
                            Seriously though, I think we have one of the best secondary in the NFL, our front 7 is putting good pressure on the QB, and this could be effective against Russel
                            The Raiders running game could be good at times. Let's see if they show up tomorrow
                            Their defense is what worries me. It's going to be hard on our passing game with Michael Huff at safety and the good corners they have
                            sigpic
                            I've started with almost nothing and still got most of it

Comment

Originally posted by dragster69 View Post
                              I see this as a low scoring game
                              The Raiders probably have the worst QB in the NFL; wait! er... nevermind
                              Seriously though, I think we have one of the best secondary in the NFL, our front 7 is putting good pressure on the QB, and this could be effective against Russel
                              The Raiders running game could be good at times. Let's see if they show up tomorrow
                              Their defense is what worries me. It's going to be hard on our passing game with Michael Huff at safety and the good corners they have
                              Even in your irrational hate, you can't possibly think Jafumble Russell is better than Kyle.

Comment

Working...
                              X