X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giddy'up
    replied
    Originally posted by BringBack#7 View Post
    Damm dude, is it that hard to believe, they were warming up and i was THE ONLY BRONCO FAN down there at 11 when Marshall and Brandstater were practicing fade throws to the corner of the end zones. Marshall had orange gloves on, and he made a nice 1 left hand catch. Do I need to get more specific?

They showed a few brave Broncos fans in the crowd,,, where you and a friend by chance wearing Bronco colored hard hats?

Leave a comment:

• BringBack#7
    replied
    Originally posted by Crush'n You View Post
    I suppose you had dinner with the Bowlen family after the game.
    Damm dude, is it that hard to believe, they were warming up and i was THE ONLY BRONCO FAN down there at 11 when Marshall and Brandstater were practicing fade throws to the corner of the end zones. Marshall had orange gloves on, and he made a nice 1 left hand catch. Do I need to get more specific?

Leave a comment:

• BringBack#7
    replied
    Originally posted by MulattoLouie View Post
    That sounds awesome, i've never been to a game in my life.
    It was!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Crush'n You
    replied
    I suppose you had dinner with the Bowlen family after the game.

Leave a comment:

• MulattoLouie
    replied
    That sounds awesome, i've never been to a game in my life.

Leave a comment:

• BringBack#7
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncosFan209x View Post
    Where were you sittin?? I was in section 142 row 2rockin a champ bailey jersey I seen a guy with an elway jersey a couple sections down.. But yea I agree with you good game. I got to talk to Wesley Woodyard Champ came up and said hi. and Dawkins is BUFFFFF
    Ya, i talked to Woody too when they were stretchin, i was right next to Darth Vader behind the field goal net. Did you have a little girl? Cuz I member looking up and I gave a guy wearing Champ Jersey a nod, and my hear was like in a mohawk, my Elway jersey was personalized with my last name "Scheidt" on the back.

Leave a comment:

• BroncosFan209x
    replied
    Where were you sittin?? I was in section 142 row 2rockin a champ bailey jersey I seen a guy with an elway jersey a couple sections down.. But yea I agree with you good game. I got to talk to Wesley Woodyard Champ came up and said hi. and Dawkins is BUFFFFF

Leave a comment:

• BringBack#7
    replied
    Originally posted by broncos1997 View Post
    thats awesome man. but lol @ getting a hug from jordan, and did you tell russell that to his face?
    He's huge! All muscle. And he noticed that I moved, and he was man, u just want all the high 5's you can get. I yelled that at Russell when he was taking a snap by where I was sitting, and it look liked he turned back, but it was hard to see, darth vader was in front of me.

Leave a comment:

• broncos1997
    replied
    thats awesome man. but lol @ getting a hug from jordan, and did you tell russell that to his face?

Leave a comment:

• BringBack#7
    replied
    Originally posted by dlewis76 View Post
    Take it easy man, I was totally joking with you! :go: And yeah, it would be awesome to see the ball. I envy you for being at the game, I wish I could be at all of the broncos games. I am glad you made it out OK, and mad props to the broncos players coming over and talking to you.
    Alright, I'll take a pic of it, and then try and post it. It's great that I run track/cross country cuz man did i run to my car. McDaniels even waved to me, he's a cool young coach with a lot of swagger that I like.

Leave a comment:

• dlewis76
    replied
    Originally posted by BringBack#7 View Post
    Do i need to show u the damm ball? It has broncos on it, "The duke" and once I got it I ran and sat down. I was the only Bronco fan there from 11 to 1 down all the way on the stands wearing my personalized elway jersey, and since I was brave enough and yelling there name, they came and said hi. I was sitting all the way down, opposite end of black hole. Beer thrown, plenty of meet me in the parking lots, people cussing in my face, flipping me off, and all I did was tilt my head to the scoreboard. That did enough talking for me. But once I got to my car, oh boy did i yell. Go Broncos. And I have pictures on my phone, but I dont know how to zoom in.
    Take it easy man, I was totally joking with you! :go: And yeah, it would be awesome to see the ball. I envy you for being at the game, I wish I could be at all of the broncos games. I am glad you made it out OK, and mad props to the broncos players coming over and talking to you.

Leave a comment:

• BringBack#7
    replied
    Originally posted by dlewis76 View Post
    Oh yeah, well I had lunch with John Elway, played golf with TD, threw some passes to Eddie Mac, tackled Knowshown, and then stayed at a Holiday inn express!

Just kidding, where were you sitting, and did you get harassed at all? I don't think I'm brave enough to wear my colors in Oaktown. I did in Cleveland last year, and didn't get harassed to bad, just one guy. :go:
    Do i need to show u the damm ball? It has broncos on it, "The duke" and once I got it I ran and sat down. I was the only Bronco fan there from 11 to 1 down all the way on the stands wearing my personalized elway jersey, and since I was brave enough and yelling there name, they came and said hi. I was sitting all the way down, opposite end of black hole. Beer thrown, plenty of meet me in the parking lots, people cussing in my face, flipping me off, and all I did was tilt my head to the scoreboard. That did enough talking for me. But once I got to my car, oh boy did i yell. Go Broncos. And I have pictures on my phone, but I dont know how to zoom in.

Leave a comment:

• dlewis76
    replied
    Oh yeah, well I had lunch with John Elway, played golf with TD, threw some passes to Eddie Mac, tackled Knowshown, and then stayed at a Holiday inn express!

Just kidding, where were you sitting, and did you get harassed at all? I don't think I'm brave enough to wear my colors in Oaktown. I did in Cleveland last year, and didn't get harassed to bad, just one guy. :go:

Leave a comment:

• 24spellsD
    replied
    jack williams looked really good in light of smith's injury. i love our depth

Leave a comment:

• BringBack#7
    replied
    As i watched my Broncos in Oakland...

I was more than pleased with how our team looks. Pregame, I got a ball from Brandon Stokely, hugged Lamont Jordan, Joked around with Brandon Marshall and shook hands, talked to Brandstater and told JaMarcus Russel i could have a better completion percentage with a blindfold. Our Defense is amazing,and when you see how Brian Dawkins warms up/ and plays in real life, you get chills. Overall, great game by Broncos, Orton played mistake free football, I like the 1-2 punch by Buckhalter and Moreno.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X