POLL: Time to recognize those who believed in McD from the start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POLL: Time to recognize those who believed in McD from the start

I realize that we are ALL fans and we are all in this together. But I think the fans who took so much flak for supporting McD who got lambasted and ridiculed not only from the outside but from within, should be recognized.

I'm making this thread instead of bumping any of the numerous old threads that reflected who approved of McD and who didn't, so that people have a chance to be honest and to be applauded for their unwavering support and faith in our new organization leadership from the beginning.

But at the same time I'm not here to say "I told you so" to the doubters, but here is an opportunity to eat your crow, and amend your position if you feel compelled lol (or not).
    I was an original supporter.
    76.32%
    I was an original doubter.
    20.00%
    I'm not ready to eat my crow yet. He will still fail.
    3.68%
    XboxLive GamerTag: ShizzleDizzle05 (Accepts all friend requests from fellow Broncos fans)

Supporter from day one! I have always trusted Pat Bowlens decisions when it comes to this organization because he thinks of the City of Denver's Fans first and foremost.:go:

Comment

Originally posted by Shsonline View Post
      I realize that we are ALL fans and we are all in this together. But I think the fans who took so much flak for supporting McD who got lambasted and ridiculed not only from the outside but from within, should be recognized.

I'm making this thread instead of bumping any of the numerous old threads that reflected who approved of McD and who didn't, so that people have a chance to be honest and to be applauded for their unwavering support and faith in our new organization leadership from the beginning.

But at the same time I'm not here to say "I told you so" to the doubters, but here is an opportunity to eat your crow, and amend your position if you feel compelled lol (or not).
      That's pretty funny - "I'm not here to say I told you so" but I did feel the need to start a post to recognize myself and offer all of doubters a full plate of crow.

It is still way to early to make definitive judgment on this team.

Comment

Can't say I was a supporter. Wasn't a basher mind you, but I didn't like how he didn't let Jay know what was going on. Cutler had his own faults in this situation, but McD acted immature in this too.

With that said, I LOVE how he says "4 games will not get us a playoff, a playoff win, or anything like that". "We love being 4-0, but we have improvements to make".

He won't ever be satisfied, and that's a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by JCJE View Post
          That's pretty funny - "I'm not here to say I told you so" but I did feel the need to start a post to recognize myself and offer all of doubters a full plate of crow.

It is still way to early to make definitive judgment on this team.
          So...

I'm assuming you should select the third option.

I think it was early to make a definitive judgement on the team in the offseason too, but some people did just that. I hope the OP didn't offend you all I'm doing is making a nice neat single thread where those negative nancies can own up. So far, based on the poll it looks like that might be asking too much. Props to those who do, though.
          XboxLive GamerTag: ShizzleDizzle05 (Accepts all friend requests from fellow Broncos fans)

Comment

Meh, Shanahan started us off 3-0. Not too big of a feat when we should be 3-1 like Mike was when he started off. We should have lost to the Bengals and after that, if Brandon Marshall hadn't gotten free and Champ hadn't made that play we would be 3-1 now anyways.

I would rather put my faith in Brandon Marshall's legs than Mcdaniels head. Remember the Seahawks?
            sigpic

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

Comment

Originally posted by broncoFan! View Post
              Meh, Shanahan started us off 3-0. Not too big of a feat when we should be 3-1 like Mike was when he started off. We should have lost to the Bengals and after that, if Brandon Marshall hadn't gotten free and Champ hadn't made that play we would be 3-1 now anyways.

I would rather put my faith in Brandon Marshall's legs than Mcdaniels head. Remember the Seahawks?

the force of "coulda, shoulda, woulda" is strong in that post

Comment

Originally posted by broncoFan! View Post

Yeah amazing how the word "IF" can be used huh?

"IF" the wagon wheel hadn't have broke on the Oregon Trail those settlers would'nt have been scalped by the Indians either? But guess what? They were and We are 4-0! Have a Nice Day!

Comment

I'm still a basher.

I still don't like McDaniels and I'm not sure if any amount of wins will change that. I just really don't like him as a person.

I'm glad we are winning though.

Boy, Imagine if we had Cutler and this Defense. That would be nice to see.

Comment

I support him as well as the removal of Shannahan and Cutler. I couldn't deal with a lazy team that had lost it's spirit.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight View Post
                      I'm still a basher.

I still don't like McDaniels and I'm not sure if any amount of wins will change that. I just really don't like him as a person.

I'm glad we are winning though.

Cutler sucks! They beat the Detroit Lions who cares about the cry baby!

GO ORTON!:orton::orton::orton::orton::orton:

Comment

Not to toot my own horn, but I said early on, that getting rid of Cutler was the right move, drafting Moreno was a great move, that would pay benefits for all facets of the game. I said Denver will be in the hunt for the AFC West.
                        Obviously, lot of football left, but so far, so good.
                        Charter member-Knowshon Moreno fan club-#24

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosRockdaRockies View Post
                          Yeah amazing how the word "IF" can be used huh?

"IF" the wagon wheel hadn't have broke on the Oregon Trail those settlers would'nt have been scalped by the Indians either? But guess what? They were and We are 4-0! Have a Nice Day!
                          =p Keep drinking your Kyle Orton kool-aid. Seriously, Mcdaniels went behind Cutlers back and traded a 5 year qb. You just don't do that, I don't care if he takes us to the playoffs; that was a poor decision imo, and yes I know Kyle Orton does not throw nearly as interceptions.

Besides, those are legitimate concerns. We almost lost to a grade B team, and no one can deny it. But I still say :go:!
                          sigpic

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

Comment

To be honest

I had my doubts, but am very happy as a true Bronco fan to have been proven wrong. He will be a force in the coaching ranks for many years to come.
                            Captain Kirk

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight View Post

Yup, I can also see Cutler screwing up our defense with all his turnovers.

Thankfully we have Orton!

Comment

Working...
                              X