No announcement yet.

And then there was one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who had the over under at 1 post before RYO got a response for his below average qb comment?

To be fair... I think Plummer was damn athletic. He was just below average in caring about the game during the week.

Comment

Originally posted by RunYouOver View Post
      Below average starting QB? Check.

Very efficient season without blowing anyone away? Check.

Streaks of over 100 pass attempts without an INT? Check.

5-1 start? We'll see.

Hmm....
      Wrong

Orton-Still average.
      Plummer-Very good
      sigpic

Comment

Lol, I'm an Orton fan, but I'd still take Rodgers. It's scary to think what that guy could do with an O-line that's worth a damn.
        The Dude abides.

Comment

Aaron Rodgers just threw his first INT of the season, meaning that after 1/4 of the season KYLE ORTON is the only starting qb not to throw a pick.

Surprise, surprise.
          Post reported you troll.

:usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Aaron Rodgers just threw his first INT of the season, meaning that after 1/4 of the season KYLE ORTON is the only starting qb not to throw a pick.

Surprise, surprise.
            Yeah I notice that as well good job now we need to just perfect your accuracy. But hey if we keep winning who cares!!!!!!!!!!

:orton:
            sigpic

Comment

In 2005, Orton as a rookie qb led his team to a 11-4 record.
              In 2007, the Bears fired Rivera as their DC and Lovie promoted Babich as the Bears' new DC. From 2007 to 2008 the Bears' defense drop from being one of the top defenses in the league to a defense that can't stop the run and the pass.Orton started the last three game of 2007. Orton lost his first game to the Vikings but won the next two beating Farve and the Packers 35-7 and Drew Brees 33-25.
              Last year Orton was the starting qb for the Bears. Orton was playing well in the first half of the season and was named offensive player of the week until he injured his ankle. Orton was supposed to be lost for 6 weeks but Lovie refused to put Orton on the injure list and Orton start playing again after missing 1 game. Orton's ankle was hurting so bad, he could not plant his foot and throw and he was not the same affective qb. However, even with his injury and a pathetic defense, Orton manages to win 9 games last year for the Bears. Orton and The Bears beat Manning and the Colts 29-13, Orton also managed to beat Mcnabb and Brees. Not bad for a "below average qb" with no athletic abilities.
              Last edited by airflash12; 10-05-2009, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X