:logo:
    :logo: :logo:

Air Force Falcons (0-0)(0-0)
    Moon Twp Tigers (0-0)(0-0)
    Denver Broncos (0-0-0)
    Hershey Bears (0-0-0-0)

Hersheypark's new ride:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufRbn...layer_embedded

Without looking too deeply at the schedule, I'd have to wager it'll be the Vikings. I said during all the speculation about Favre that he really could put them over the top. They are a very complete team.

I also like Indy as a strong contender this year.

Comment

I think you can bet where I'm voting. I have faith.
      Is it solipsistic in here, or is it just me?

Comment

Well, the Giants/Saints play each other soon, so you can knock one of them out. Most of the other teams, including us, have a pretty tough set of games upcoming.

The Colts have the Titans, Rams, 49ers, and Texans coming up. I don't really see them losing any of those except maybe the Texans.
        The Dude abides.

Comment

Oh.... and the Broncos will go undefeated, naturally.

Comment

My orange colored glasses are on, and I'm drinkin the koolaid until my heart explodes, call me a homer, I'll say YES I AM
            Here's hoping Champ gets into the Hall First Ballot. He deserves it!

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
              I also like Indy as a strong contender this year.
              You only said that because your fiance wears their socks.

Looking at the list, I would choose the Broncos of all people.

Actually, the Vikings or Saints will be the last ones standing if Denver falls.
              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

I am going with the Vikings on this one but if the Saints keep clicking they look really tough this year. That division looks weak outside Atlanta and the saints look like the defense is much improved as well. I would love to say us but i have us going 2-2 over the next 4.
                Backing Moreno, Ayers, and Smith for 09.
                Supporting this staff!
                Yes, I know my name is outdated, too lazy to care though hah = )

Comment

Well, Although i have to say broncos will go undefeated ( you should've said, who would go longest without counting the broncos since thats a given)

Saints will do it. Their defense is kicking up, they are running the ball great, have potential to have great passing game with brees and their receiving corps... I think they are the #2 team in the nfl today, #1 being

Comment

Total homer...nuff said!
                    [sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Poindexter View Post
                      I think you can bet where I'm voting. I have faith.
                      Man it'd be cool if we could literally have that tank in our defense. We'd never lose. Just imagine Antonio Gates coming over the middle and suddenly he's facing an M1A1 Abrams...I don't know about him but I'd run out of bounds.
                      Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Comment

Denver will never lose another game for as long as I live...oh man I wish. But I guess that'd get boring after a few decades.
                        Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by floridabroncos View Post
                          Denver will never lose another game for as long as I live...oh man I wish. But I guess that'd get boring after a few decades.
                          lol, I disagree there would be nothing boring about never losing another game. Unlimited trash talk to raiders, chiefs and chargers fans. LOL, it is something I dream about.
                          [SIGPIC]

Comment

Call me a homer. The broncos win on this poll.:go:
                            [SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by MileHighPimp303 View Post
                              lol, I disagree there would be nothing boring about never losing another game. Unlimited trash talk to raiders, chiefs and chargers fans. LOL, it is something I dream about.
                              As much fun as it would be to rub that sort of thing into divisional rivals, putting it to the Colts and Patriots would be just a tad more special.
                              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X