Plummer for Bronco Of The Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plummer for Bronco Of The Year

No matter what the outcome of the season, I nominate Jake for Bronco Of The Year.

He's made suxh a HUGE difference in this team. Had he not missed those games due to injury, we'd be contending for the AFC West title (not that it's TOTALLY out of reach yet).

Portis, Sharpe, Rod Smith and today Droughns have been all incredible aswell..

www.avalancheboard.com/wbb2

Comment

Absolutely...I fuly agree. Every one of them deserves a game ball today!

Comment

Forgot Knorr.. 2 Kicks all the way out of the endzone.. great job to neutralize hall as much as possible.

Comment

Yeah, I guess Knorr has done alright today...finally. But this thread is getting away from the true subject...Plummer for Bronco of the Year.

Comment

well i just think Plummer has some competition.. Not Knorr .. but atleast Portis is there ..

Comment

Well do i need to say portis is good for that too? he just broke the Broncos all time record.. 212 yards.. 22 carries..

OH WAIT.. ALMOST FORGOT.. 5 TDS.. OH AND VS THE CHIEFS!! HAHAHA

Comment

Re: Plummer for Bronco Of The Year

Originally posted by TxBroncoFan
                No matter what the outcome of the season, I nominate Jake for Bronco Of The Year.

He's made suxh a HUGE difference in this team. Had he not missed those games due to injury, we'd be contending for the AFC West title (not that it's TOTALLY out of reach yet).
                Sorry man I vote for Clinton! He is the man and without him it would have been a little hareder. The man is unreal, and with him and Plummer are playoff hopes are not gone...

Comment

Man..this is a tough one after that performace from Portis. That was THE GAME of his career so far and what a way to swing the momentum back in the Bronco's direction!

Yup....depending on how stellar Plummer plays through the rest of the season...Portis may have just taken the award.

Comment

2 Playas!!!

"The Pimp" and "The Snake"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

They both played great football today. They are both great players. Take that Chefs!

Comment

Working...
                      X