'McDaniels takes Belichick's lessons into Sunday showdown with Pats'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'McDaniels takes Belichick's lessons into Sunday showdown with Pats'

I really do believe we will win this game. It'll be a close win, because they have a better QB. We have a better defense and a better run game. We score just a little less but not enough to make that a criteria. They Score 21.8 and we score 19.8. Like I said it will be close.

Kyle Orton carries a passer rating of 97.7 so far. That puts him in some great company.One thing to point out is that Kyle Orton is right smack in the middle when it comes to passing yards. That is not bad nor is it good.
    Orton so far this year is the only starting QB without an Int. That is someting that can make a difference in this game. If we keep from turning the ball over we win. We rank 4th in rushing while N.E. ranks 17th. We will have to play N.E. to our strenghts. Those are our run game, Kyle being efficient with the ball and our defense continues it's strong play. We do all those things well and I think we WIN.

I can toss at you all the defensive stats and there a lot of them. I'll try to condense it some. We are #1 in run defense N.E. is 9th. Because of this I think our chances are very good at winning this game. Yards per Game Den. is #2 and N.E. is 7th. We are #2 in sacks and N.E. is 18th. What this tells me is we apply way more pressure then they do. Thats very good for us. We are #5 in rush D and they are 11th. We are a very good team when it comes to Int's we rank 3rd and N.E. ranks all the way at the bottom almost with only Cleveland ahead of them.

Folks we should win this game in a close VICTORY. The score should be 20 to 14. At least I hope we win. It's just my guess. Kyle:orton:leadto Victory
    Mike O.

I think the only thing that worries me is that JMD said it himself that NE will know pretty much everything we will be doing on offense. Lets Go DEFENSE:salute!:

...and I am pretty unhappy that I am even a little bit

Comment

Originally posted by warmachine View Post
      I think the only thing that worries me is that JMD said it himself that NE will know pretty much everything we will be doing on offense. Lets Go DEFENSE:salute!:

He also said he thought the team that executes the best will win this game. I think NE is not quite what they have been simply do to attrition. Injuries I believe have had some impact on Brady. That doesn't mean he can't have a great game against us its just something that is now in the mix.

The real question is how do we match up. Our seconday is a strenth and will have to match up against their WR's. That will be an interesting part of the match up. Their run defense may have problems with our RB's if we were totally healthy. We are not so I kind of wonder if this is really an advantage.

On paper it is a fairly even game, but weather and altitude could play in our favor. Add in the fan base at Mile Hight and we should have at least a shot at winning this game all things being equal.

Comment

Originally posted by warmachine View Post
        That's a trap. I heard Belichick say the same basic thing. He said that they've played Denver and they know what to expect. They know what to expect from Denver's O. If New England thinks they aren't going to see a few new things on Sunday afternoon, then great. Because I believe they'll see quite a few things and variations off of what they're used to.

Kyle needs to be there though mentally. Kyle has to deliver the football. Keep the chains moving. That's the only thing I think that can keep us from winning this game.

Comment

But, but.....they are supposed to bring back JR Seau
          Don't Panic!

Comment

I'll say this, Kyle has to be efficient with the ball, that means moving the chains throw the ball to the open man, and take what they give you. We will have to be able to run, and if they stop it you just can't quite trying. The run is a must to win in this game. As long as Kyle does his part and our defense does their part, we should win.:orton:lead theto victory
            Mike O.

Comment

We will Win this game, Bet on it!:orton:
              Mike O.

Comment

Will Dumervil even be allowed

to rush Brady? You all see how he demanded that a flag be thrown last week?
                That has me concerned. One thing to protect the QBs, but totally different to alter the game and the way it suppose to be played and give games away.

The myopic protection of their golden geese is going to really ultimately ruin the sport.

Lets hope that refs have been told to not call utter crap like that last week.

Comment

Don't worry we'll have the Hand of Hochuli to guide us
                  sigpicthanks Freyaka

Comment

i am curious if NFL network will have Mike Perrera address the call in the weekly segment on officiating.

Probably not...wouldn't want to have any negative media for the Patriots... god forbid.
                    He's still Tim Tebow... and you're NOT!
                    But Peyton Manning will win a Super Bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by thenewera44 View Post
                      to rush Brady? You all see how he demanded that a flag be thrown last week?
                      That has me concerned. One thing to protect the QBs, but totally different to alter the game and the way it suppose to be played and give games away.

The myopic protection of their golden geese is going to really ultimately ruin the sport.

Lets hope that refs have been told to not call utter crap like that last week.
                      I watched the terrell suggs and that was bad, ill admit there are some bad calls but brady looked at the ref to issue the flag after him brushing his knee and that basically led to the pats winning the game more or less. Even tho Im glad to see the SEC admitted that the call on georgias excessive celebration which basically cost them the game with good field position for LSU was a huge mistake but im wondering georgia and the ravens still have an L right? *** **** refs haha Go broncos!!!

Comment

Can some one break down what happened?

I didn't get a chance to watch the game, work =/

Did Brady really force the Ref into throwing a flag?
                        sigpic

"DENVER FINISHES FOOTBALL GAMES" - John Gruden on MNF

Comment

It should have been a flag. That's the rule as they implemented it. I thought the hand to the face was more stupid.

Looks to me like Suggs went low on Brady purposely and Brady BARELY dodged what might have been a horrible injury.

Comment

Originally posted by Artamentous View Post
                            It should have been a flag. That's the rule as they implemented it. I thought the hand to the face was more stupid.

Looks to me like Suggs went low on Brady purposely and Brady BARELY dodged what might have been a horrible injury.

Suggs was pushed into Brady, he did NOT purposely go low, that should NOT have been a flag, that is why Rey Lewis went bzerk.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dpaparelli View Post
                              I watched the terrell suggs and that was bad, ill admit there are some bad calls but brady looked at the ref to issue the flag after him brushing his knee and that basically led to the pats winning the game more or less. Even tho Im glad to see the SEC admitted that the call on georgias excessive celebration which basically cost them the game with good field position for LSU was a huge mistake but im wondering georgia and the ravens still have an L right? *** **** refs haha Go broncos!!!
                              Yeah, the dark side of this issue is truly centered around the fact that Tim Donaghy was not just one little isolated rogue element in another sport.

I would bet (no pun intended) that if there was ever a true in depth investigation on such things, they would find that is far more vast and in all sports.

How many calls that are so bad, there can only be one reason for it?

It is also naturally insulated. I mean ESPN or anyone else wont investigate such things. That would ruin their business. Let us not forget, ESPN is just a business, like the whole world.

Yeah, pretty cynical. Dont forget that the power of accurate observation is often called cynicism by those who dont have it.
                              George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Working...
                              X