Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Den 6 Jax 7

Place ur thoughts on the game here.

AAhhh, every year, there is one play that we mess up so bad that it haunts us all year....last year it was that hall run back for a t.d play when we had that game won, this year its the Q fumble when we had a chance for a easy field goal....another road game down the tubes, the only good news outta this day is that K.C is going 0-2.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

good im glad KC is 0-2, maybe that will stop all of them from coming to this board and talking trash. Im glad i wont have to read about how good kc is all the time anymore.
      The Denver Broncos - 6 Time AFC Champions ('77, '86, '87, '89, '97, '98)

2 Time NFL Champions ('97, '98)

Stomping on the Competition since 1960.

Comment

Originally posted by CONative2291984
        good im glad KC is 0-2, maybe that will stop all of them from coming to this board and talking trash. Im glad i wont have to read about how good kc is all the time anymore.
        You know the jags fans are going to be talking trash instead.
        Smith's First Catch
        "It was Sept. 17, 1995, and as the clock ticked down to 0:00 in the game against Washington at Mile High Stadium, Smith outleaped the great Darrell Green to catch the game-winning touchdown pass from Elway."

Comment

Maybe im just another dumb Jag fan but im pretty sure i told you the game will be like this

I said it would be a tough low scoring defensive game. Which i believe most of you thought it would be a blowout. I also said that Griffin would have a hard time running the ball and not go over a 100. Which again i was right cuz he ran for what 2.8 yards a carry. I told you the game could go either way and from the school 7-6 i was right again. Now all you broncos fans that were talkin **** im ready to hear your excuses and remember you can look back i didnt talk **** i just spoke good football and its makin me out to be a Genius. Now for those few fans that didnt talk **** and used common sense and dont worry its just week 2 and maybe now you will realize the Jags are a good team. It may have been an ugly win but it is a win. Good luck the rest of the season
          Last edited by Stroud99; 09-19-2004, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Yeah, i'm pretty upset, guys. I now agree with the point that hiring Gunther was a good move, but we still have the same talent (or lack thereof). Now, the defense could be good, but they're not going to without big-name players.

Yeah, i'm upset, and I'm sure you guys are, too. One point losses just don't work out well for you guys. Sorry to hear of this; I was (of course) rootin for Jax, but was expecting Denver to stomp them.

Don't be discouraged, guys. Things will pick up QUICK.

Luckily, we get Houston at home next week. That should be some help to build up momentum.

I'll be here 'til the end of the season.

Comment

Chargers have to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco16
                Chargers have to lose.
                The faiders need to lose to. But we can't have a worst record than SD so they do need to lose more.
                Smith's First Catch
                "It was Sept. 17, 1995, and as the clock ticked down to 0:00 in the game against Washington at Mile High Stadium, Smith outleaped the great Darrell Green to catch the game-winning touchdown pass from Elway."

Comment

Re: Den 6 Jax 7

it was probably the worst play calling game by shanny i have ever seen....horrible game

Comment

I agree.

Many third and ones all with this play: have a 5'7" runningback go up against the biggest strength in a great run-D. You try that maybe once or twice; but not over and over again with your runningback having little chance to get those yards.

Pitiful, pitiful playcalling.

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
                    - Carl Sagan

Comment

Re: Den 6 Jax 7

I didn't get to see the game but I question the decision to not try a FG on the third down play which could have been the deciding play.
                      Take CARE and God Bless! Dave

R.I.P. D-Will

R.I.P. Damien Nash

Comment

Shannahan needs to grow some balls when it comes to play calling. I was guessing pretty well what he was going to run (run or pass). The announcers were too...

Comment

Check our history folks.

We always have a big letdown the week following our games against the Raiders and the Chiefs.

With the Jags defense, I was concerned we would come out and play flat after such an emotional week last week. I wasn't surprised.

Ticked off, but not surprised.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stroud99
                            ...I also said that Griffin would have a hard time running the ball and not go over a 100. Which again i was right cuz he ran for what 2.8 yards a carry...
                            Thats what we get for having a Gary Coleman wanna-be, ankle-biting hamster running the ball for us.

This won't be the last game lil' Tom Thumb loses for us.

Comment

I'm no fairweather fan, but i'm HIGHLY disappointed and pissed, probably like most of you. I was watching that last drive and I was like 'ok this is good, all we need to do is get in field goal range and NO TURNOVERS and the game is OURS.'
                              and of course..
                              the inevitable happens...
                              DAMMMMMIT!
                              I'll get over it, but DAMMMMMIT SHANNY! Why the fock didn't we just kick it when we had the chance?!?!?
                              horrible play calling....

that $hit is just un-fuggin-believable...

next week WILL be better...
                              Everybody, to the bar!

Comment

Working...
                              X