Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guess What? There have been two games played.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leave shanny alone hes a great coach, not everyone is perfect. He is a very creative, i cant think of many coachs that i would rather have than him if any

Comment

Originally posted by Orange_Crush21
      So what if they go for those fourth down conversions in the FIRST QUARTER? What if we don't make it? Then what we give the Jags Great field position twice in the first quarter. I'm glad you don't coach, they would have one this game 21-6.

Again I'd really like to see you call plays.
      Right, because losing 21-6 is worse than 7-6? And you weren't watching the same game I was if you think that those 40 *possible* extra yards would have given Jax 14 points. Hell, you aren't on the same planet, if you think that.

Hell, at least I know to call off-tackle running plays: Coach has some sort of learning disability when it comes to running inside on big, slow Ds (same thing happened in Minnesota last year).

Shanahan played not to lose, rather than to win, and by playing so close to the vest you don't leave any room for error (like your second year rb fumbling away the game on the last play).

Should never have been that close.

Comment

It's only one game

This game was a tough one to swallow. The entire team could have played better. Shanahan could have been alot less conservative. I am sure this game will sober the team and they will realize that they are not invincible.

Give them a break it was one game. Fumbles happen. I don't see any of you running or coaching on the field.

I swear I love the Broncos but I wish we had some better fans. One loss and you all start moaning about the team. Have some faith...whine if we get eleminated from playoff contention or something. One loss....come on people....we all knew our season would not be perfect....

Comment

Originally posted by Renegades
          Joking or not, no reason to be pessimistic about Quentin. I'm sure after last weeks great performance, she was praising him like a God. She's exactly what I said, a fair-weather fan. And if you want to bring politics into it, a "flip-flopper".
          Actually I was not joking in the least bit CLANNZU/CURSIVE etc...I despise you - there is something wrong with you - as far as your allegations - I no longer need to respond because everyone here already knows me and how I feel - I make it very clear on a daily basis

Comment

and maybe monkeys will fly out of my butt...
            JAGS WIN JAGS WIN !!! 7-6!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cecil and shell

and maybe monkeys will fly out of my butt...
              you really really want monkeys to come out of your butt, huh - my question is why are they in there in the first place

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
                you really really want monkeys to come out of your butt, huh - my question is why are they in there in the first place
                Apparently it's the only thing it can say. Best to put it on the ignore list.

Comment

To me it looked like the offense was leaning towards Griffin to save the game last like last week. Its not going to happen every week. We need more play makers besides leaning on Griffin and Rod Smith. Griffin just had the bad luck to get a fumble on a kick that may/or may not have saved the game.

"Eating crow can be healthy, but it sure is difficult to swallow!"

Comment

Working...
                  X