What a job by Knorr...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a job by Knorr...

Two kicks out of the endzone so far.. incredible job.. the little things that help you win games.. one of em is knorrs stellar performance on the kickoffs.

www.avalancheboard.com/wbb2

Re: What a job by Knorr...

Originally posted by Stormrider451
    Two kicks out of the endzone so far.. incredible job.. the little things that help you win games.. one of em is knorrs stellar performance on the kickoffs.
    yes i must give him credit i havs been hard on him he did scare me today though then he started kicking through the endzone

Comment

The whole team did there part to win today. Especialy Plummer and Portis.

Comment

Knorr did fantastic.
        Fending off Chefs left and right since 1980.

Comment

Originally posted by Pierce
          Knorr did fantastic.
          Yes he did!
          Last edited by jocool; 12-07-2003, 07:27 PM.

Comment

I've never understood why are kickers have problems reaching the endzone, including just the goal line. Other teams come in here and the guy kicks the ball in the endzone all day long. Today was different though I know that , this has been going on for years.

Comment

KNORR IS MY MAN!!!!! I knew he could do it!! I watched him at Utah State! Never lost faith!!
              Originally posted by boltzpride619
              What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
              True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Working...
              X