Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody see the hit Lynch put on J.Smith?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody see the hit Lynch put on J.Smith?

He knocked him silly , he looked knocked out on his feet, it sux that they recovered the fumble, but man, that was another hard hit, smith went limp and wasent even looking for the fumbled ball as he hit the ground, he got up though but looked shook up, i dont think he caught another pass for a while after that hit......Lynch needs to hit these guys early on before they kill us like smith did...hehe, they said Hall still isnt 100 percent from that hit Lynch put on him last week.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Hahaha, I bet Jimmy was looking for a little "magic powder" to right his ship after that.

I like my defensive tackles like I like my women: well over 300 lbs.
    ABWRFRC

Comment

Re: Anybody see the hit Lynch put on J.Smith?

Originally posted by theshiverman
      He knocked him silly , he looked knocked out on his feet, it sux that they recovered the fumble, but man, that was another hard hit, smith went limp and wasent even looking for the fumbled ball as he hit the ground, he got up though but looked shook up, i dont think he caught another pass for a while after that hit......Lynch needs to hit these guys early on before they kill us like smith did...hehe, they said Hall still isnt 100 percent from that hit Lynch put on him last week.
      They didn't 'recover' the fumble....it was ruled incomplete. But yeh, he IS getting some good licks in....
      "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
      tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
      men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Re: Re: Anybody see the hit Lynch put on J.Smith?

Originally posted by rcsodak
        They didn't 'recover' the fumble....it was ruled incomplete. But yeh, he IS getting some good licks in....
        yeah, thats right i forgot, it was incomplete, good thing too.
        "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Anybody see the hit Lynch put on J.Smith?

Originally posted by theshiverman
          yeah, thats right i forgot, it was incomplete, good thing too.
          looked complete to me ..but that's the way NFL works, it's all about the drama... if they didn't call that an imcomplete they would have the millions and millions of bronco fans turn off their TV sets (well, some of us would of still had it on, just in case)...
          fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

maybe if the ref's didnt hate denver then you guys would of won, man I feel for you guys.....

and maybe monkeys will fly out of my butt...
            JAGS WIN JAGS WIN !!! 7-6!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cecil and shell
              maybe if the ref's didnt hate denver then you guys would of won, man I feel for you guys.....

and maybe monkeys will fly out of my butt...
              Isn't it amazing..............I have never seen a team cheated Soooo much or they would win by 30 every game. Too bad they don't call the holding and chop blocking/ roll blocking more.
              I saw where Spicer was injured, hopefully it wasn't another victim of "captain chop #66".

Comment

Working...
              X