This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
    Do you guys think he got an ear full after the game about the way he acted? He threw the ball near another player, just kinda got me mad the way he would knowingly give up yards. I know he got frustrated, but still.

I know its not a big deal i was just wondering what ya'll thought about it.

Also is there a video on the fight pregame? I missed it... if not what happened?
    Moreno has lots of passion for the game gotta love that. It was a dumb rookie mistake you wont see it again. He is a smart player...
    sigpic

Comment

• he sort of just flicked his wrist... oh well its alright im sure he knows better and you hopefully wont see it again...love the passion though

Comment

• Infrequent meaningless mistakes are easy to digest.

But they become a problem when they are frequent. When they cost a game. When they in the playoffs.

Comment

• I'm hope that both he and B Marsh will learn from their mistakes.

Comment

• I'm of the opinion that Merriwoman probably said something in addition to not letting Kno-Mo pop up like he always does. It's probably a case of the 2nd guy always gets caught. But he is the only one in control of his actions and will become a better player from learning from that mistake.

Marshall lost his mind in that game for a minute there which was a much bigger deal. Yes, #15 is saying all the right things atm and is also playing well, but he is still carrying some body language that suggests 'it's all about me' imho. In his defense, being a superstar athlete in the spotlight cannot be easy. And his emotional range is from 0-150 in 5 seconds

I really like Kno Mo though and don't see this being a problem for him. He's got to know it's the defenses job description to frustrate the offense and that can be accomplished in more ways than just playing football.

The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Moreno is a class act....

I am quite sure that will be his first and last penalty like that all season!
              sigpic

Comment

• He didn't cost us a 1st down. I believe the Broncos had two penalties on that play, one was for Moreno's penalty and the other was for illegal motion.

Comment

• delay of game includes loss of down doesn't it?
                  The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• I thought that B Marsh sort of set the tone for that spike by Moreno. Stupid move following. Moreno is responsible for himself but/and B Marsh needs to set a better example.

Comment

• i dont mind these penalties at all. shows how much passion they really have. games are 60 minutes long and one penalty midway through the game will not change the outcome. now if this was in the fourth quarter and it was close then yea id be pissed. but come on id rather have passionate, frusterated, and hungry players then players that dont care.
                      sigpic
                      Thanks Blondie79

Comment

• Originally posted by mx_stiles13 View Post
                        I was more frustrated by Brandon Marshall's penalty. There is no excuse for kicking the ball.
                        Both of these are bush league mistakes that have the potential of costing us games. Even if you think they were undeserved, the refs didn't think so. We don't need this kind of bs in the future. We played into the Chargers hands here.

Comment

• Nothing is ever good enough for some folks. Knowing the average age of users on this forum explains it though.

Comment

Working...
                          X