Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the Broncos were the better team...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • If the Broncos were the better team...

    Then why did it take so long to put together a scoring drive? To say it's annoying to read about you guys talking about "the better team losing" is an understatement. If you guys were truly better than the AFC South leaders then you could have tallied up more than 6 points...no?

  • #2
    Re: If the Broncos were the better team...

    Originally posted by brianhalv
    Then why did it take so long to put together a scoring drive? To say it's annoying to read about you guys talking about "the better team losing" is an understatement. If you guys were truly better than the AFC South leaders then you could have tallied up more than 6 points...no?
    Yep, pretty much.

    But we only had 10 men & a Little Hamster on our offence, so it was kinda an unfair test.

    Comment


    • #3
      In pretty much every single stat we dominated, if it wasn't for a missed FG that elam would make 9/10 times, a muffed hand-off and some poor all around play calling it would have been a lot different. I want a rematch. Hopefully these Jag-offs start to wander off soon.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Re: If the Broncos were the better team...

        Originally posted by I H8 QGriffin22
        Yep, pretty much.

        But we only had 10 men & a Little Hamster on our offence, so it was kinda an unfair test.
        Please ignore this dumbass, he takes 66 yards on possibly the best rush D and a fumble that was not Q's fault as being a bad day.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: If the Broncos were the better team...

          Originally posted by brianhalv
          Then why did it take so long to put together a scoring drive? To say it's annoying to read about you guys talking about "the better team losing" is an understatement. If you guys were truly better than the AFC South leaders then you could have tallied up more than 6 points...no?
          it did take us a long time to put together a long drive, but by way of comparison, the jags never put together a scoring drive. their points came after great field position after a 50 yard return. take away that return and the jags would probably have been shut out. that, among other reasons like the stats, make us the better team today.
          sigpic
          go broncos
          share the sidewalk
          liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Re: If the Broncos were the better team...

            Originally posted by mattos
            it did take us a long time to put together a long drive, but by way of comparison, the jags never put together a scoring drive. their points came after great field position after a 50 yard return. take away that return and the jags would probably have been shut out. that, among other reasons like the stats, make us the better team today.
            Bingo.

            Comment


            • #7
              The Jags "put together" a scoring drive of a whopping 32 yards. Hello, thats starting from scoring position! Denver manages to lose 1 or 2 of these games a year. Sh*t happens, but Denver dominated all aspects of the game besides scoring. 354 yards on your defense.

              Comment


              • #8
                The Jag's did what they needed to do to win. An ugly win is still a win. I am not complaining. However, obviously the 356 yards was 27 yards short of enough for the Broncos to win.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Re: Re: If the Broncos were the better team...

                  Originally posted by EMCF
                  Please ignore this dumbass, he takes 66 yards on possibly the best rush D and a fumble that was not Q's fault as being a bad day.
                  LOL...yeah, not the Little Hamsters fault he was born with paws! How is the little rodent supposed to take hand-offs with his widdle paws?? Poor lil' guy

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    alright I was over this game, but these Jags being arrogant because they won? haha it wasn't like we weren't moving the ball, we just missed our opportunities...wide WR's were open most of the game, I'll give you props to your run D (as deserved), but come on now...3 to 1 in yardage? missed field? flukey fumble? ... you didn't really deserve to win the game, but I guess it was destined...gl against the Titans...my boy Chris Brown is gonna give you another test...
                    fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by brianhalv
                      The Jag's did what they needed to do to win. An ugly win is still a win. I am not complaining. However, obviously the 356 yards was 27 yards short of enough for the Broncos to win.
                      they did do what they needed to do. but today all that really was was not to screw up, b/c we screwed up a bunch. and they did suceed in doing that. but that doesn't mean they were the better team today, it just means we beat ourselves. there is a difference.
                      sigpic
                      go broncos
                      share the sidewalk
                      liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Re: Re: Re: If the Broncos were the better team...

                        Originally posted by I H8 QGriffin22
                        LOL...yeah, not the Little Hamsters fault he was born with paws! How is the little rodent supposed to take hand-offs with his widdle paws?? Poor lil' guy
                        and just watch..Q comes out next week gets another 150 yards 2 td performance and everybody would say "Oh its the Chargers D"...give credit where its due...Jags D-line dominated our O-line, and Q earned those 68 yards, made a whole lot of people miss...
                        fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Re: Re: Re: If the Broncos were the better team...

                          Originally posted by I H8 QGriffin22
                          LOL...yeah, not the Little Hamsters fault he was born with paws! How is the little rodent supposed to take hand-offs with his widdle paws?? Poor lil' guy
                          Man, just because Quentin apparently abandoned you and your mother doesn't mean you should bash him this way. Get over it. Life goes on. Although, maybe if you'd had a father you wouldn't be this bitter.
                          "You can't take the sky from me..."
                          ------
                          "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: If the Broncos were the better team...

                            Originally posted by Javalon
                            Man, just because Quentin apparently abandoned you and your mother doesn't mean you should bash him this way. Get over it. Life goes on. Although, maybe if you'd had a father you wouldn't be this bitter.
                            Very cute, but my mother only slept with gerbils, not hamsters.

                            I hate that Little knee-biting Hamster.

                            If he were my daddy, I'd be looking to commit patricide, tho...I'd set traps in every corner of my house with little slices of cheese in them, till I caught the little rodent.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Trade update: Portis 2 fumbles, Q 1 Fumble, Defense 7 points allowed can't remember to many games when we held the other team to 7 or less, so Bailey wins this week even though we lost

                              Redskins 1 win
                              Denver 2 wins

                              for the trade of course

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X