No announcement yet.

If the Broncos were the better team...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: Re: Re: If the Broncos were the better team...

Originally posted by I H8 QGriffin22
    LOL...yeah, not the Little Hamsters fault he was born with paws! How is the little rodent supposed to take hand-offs with his widdle paws?? Poor lil' guy
    IT WAS A MUFFED HAND-OFF. Putz.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: If the Broncos were the better team...

Originally posted by EMCF
      IT WAS A MUFFED HAND-OFF. Putz.
      Wouldn't that be a muffed "paw-off"?

Now whos the putz? :p

(LOL....take it EZ & don't get so personal, man...I'm just pi$$ed off & Hamtaro SlipperyPaws is the focus of my current ire.)

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: If the Broncos were the better team...

(LOL....take it EZ & don't get so personal, man...I'm just pi$$ed off & Hamtaro SlipperyPaws is the focus of my current ire.)
        Umm... you are still the putz. Muffed hand off, Plummer and Shanahan even said it was a muffed hand off. Q has done nothing but impress me, I just wish they had ran him off-tackle more.

Comment

I agree, we should not have lost this one, we beat ourselves. The thing is, CHAMPIONSHIP TEAMS DON'T DO THIS!! The main stat is POINTS, if we can't win the close ones we're not gonna do s***t this year! (Remember Carolina?)

Comment

funny how you have to take away the 50 yrd return, how can you take that away? Its part of the game, the game you lost. Yes you outplayed a qb who has his hands tied b/c our new *plan* is to not allow him to factor in on our loss. You guys just cant get over yourselves to say good game, its all b/c of the punt return and the missed kick. Well lets say you made that kick, after that would of happened its not like the game would of been played the same way so who knows what could of happened...get over it, you lost...cry me a river.

I really think you guys are going to win it all this year....

and maybe monkeys will fly out of my butt
            JAGS WIN JAGS WIN !!! 7-6!!!!

Comment

Exactly..........if you guys blame the game on your special teams......why can't ours be a part of our win? I guess the K.C. offense must have really sucked last year because their scoring drives were all short hey?

Comment

Originally posted by brianhalv
                Exactly..........if you guys blame the game on your special teams......why can't ours be a part of our win? I guess the K.C. offense must have really sucked last year because their scoring drives were all short hey?
                they were a part of your win. no one is denying that. and k.c.'s offense is able to put up more than 176 total yards, so that is the difference there (less than 50 yards a quarter). the majority of the time the team that puts up almost 400 yards is going to beat the team that puts up almost 200. that's what we're really talking about.
                think about it this way; in 1998 we lost to the giants, but no one is going to say they were a better team. same here.
                sigpic
                go broncos
                share the sidewalk
                liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

I don't know who all is saying that...but hey "Any Given Sunday"
                  On this given sunday, the Jags WERE the better team.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by Perry1977
                    Denver dominated all aspects of the game besides scoring.
                    That is so funny.

Look at the goal line stance, and then tell me who dominated. You all couldn't even score a TD. So STFU with all the we dominated all aspects of the game BS. Jags defense dominated the Broncos offense, and the Jags defense dominated the Broncos offense. Take off the blinders. This was a great defensive game, a defensive game that was won by the Jags defense. Jags did not allow a TD the Broncos did. If anyone dominated any one it was the Jags defense doing the dominating by holding the Broncos rushing game to only 106 yards, and no TD's for the WIN.

Comment

Originally posted by Jagsbch

Jags defense dominated the Broncos offense, and the Jags defense dominated the Broncos offense.
                      Huh?

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Get lost moron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Eating crow can be healthy, but it sure is difficult to swallow!"

Comment

Very cute, but my mother only slept with gerbils, not hamsters.

I hate that Little knee-biting Hamster.

If he were my daddy, I'd be looking to commit patricide, tho...I'd set traps in every corner of my house with little slices of cheese in them, till I caught the little rodent.

your mom screws animals?? now thats sick.... is she a slut too? why you onQ so much ??? does he look like one of the guys your mom blamed for you, i bet you called him daddy and everything, till the test proved he wasnt,,, but you need to just stfu
                          sigpic
                          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Working...
                          X