No announcement yet.

Any thoughts on the retro away jerseys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any thoughts on the retro away jerseys?

The retro away jerseys look alright, better than the retro home jerseys I'd say. I could've sworn that Tony Scheffler had checkerboard pattern socks as opposed to the vertical striped ones the other Broncos had.

Yeah they were, most players wore the stripes, some wore the spiral barber shop style, and scheff was rocking checkerboard.

Last game a few WR wore the barber ones but this game I saw a lineman sporting the spirals.

Comment

I thought the away jerseys were horrible, the brown pants didn't seem to match with the white jerseys and it just looked wretched with those socks. I thought they would break out more retro looks this year like the helmet with the dead bronco on it, lol.

Comment

they are all the same socks. You just rotate them while you pull them up to make them look like a spiral. As for the checkerboard... You just fold it over and turn it a quarter and it gives that effect. We used to do that with our stirups back in the day when I played baseball
        Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

Comment

the random yellow stripe down the pants look completely out of place. it would have been alot better had that stripe been white
          disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

Comment

The uni's were better than the home uni's.....that yellow is terrible. But what bugged me is that I was at the damn game and my wife kept complaining that the pant didnt match anything. Watching Eddie streak down the sideline and hearing her say "those unis dont match"...let me tell you I almost wished that she did the header out of the press box
            Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GreasyQtip View Post
              Yeah they were, most players wore the stripes, some wore the spiral barber shop style, and scheff was rocking checkerboard.

Last game a few WR wore the barber ones but this game I saw a lineman sporting the spirals.
              ahh you gave me a good laugh with that one.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncos1997 View Post
                the random yellow stripe down the pants look completely out of place. it would have been alot better had that stripe been white
                agreed.

The unis are pretty bad but I would rather win in yellow, brown and white then lose in Powder Blue

I liked the Donkey unis but I will never buy the yellow and brown.
                Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Ayers was teh first person I noticed rocking the spiral socks.
                  sigpic
                  2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

I heard they burned the Jerseys after two years (I can see why).
                    I will always be a Bronco fan--->

But my Heart is with the UK Wildcats-->

Comment

Nothing matched, but they still looked better than home uniforms. They would've looked pretty good with white pants with a brown stripe and solid colored socks, I know people like them but c'mon they looked like referee socks.

Comment

It would be so much cooler to wear these.

Comment

Originally posted by VancePants View Post
                          I thought the away jerseys were horrible, the brown pants didn't seem to match with the white jerseys and it just looked wretched with those socks. I thought they would break out more retro looks this year like the helmet with the dead bronco on it, lol.

Originally posted by AznBroncoFan View Post

Since the league is celebrating the INAUGURAL year of the AFL, it wouldn't make much sense to wear random thowbacks from different seasons.

Comment

That yellow is pretty horrible, but i was thinking that if that yellow was a gold, like a pale gold, it would look pretty dope.

Comment

Originally posted by AznBroncoFan View Post

I agree. I love those Jerseys the most!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X