And here is the link to the petition.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Dumervil/index.html

Comment

You've got my vote!

I'd love to see it!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by underrated29 View Post
        as much as i am for it. I am really not.

This is a new broncos team, with a new identity. We are not calling our defense the orange crush again. Why bring back the salute? I love the salute.....

....but maybe they should come up with something else to resemble this current team.

I whole heartedly agree we need something cool Like a MHS, but for originality reasons maybe a switch up?

Here is my vote (salute or not) we should Def. bring something back!!
        You are so wrong dude! the Mile High Salute is special because so many of our players have done it over the years! Like the "Lambo Leap".

The Mile High Salute is a "Team Defining Celebration"

Think about it... How many teams have a celebration that lasts this long!

There were the Dirty Birds and the Icky Shuffles... and a bunch of others that I don't remember probably... Now we got this "light's out" BS and It's all about players drawing attention to THEMSELVES. The Mile High Salute is a symbol the Broncos as a team can carry through the generations.

And... The Mile High Salute, IMO is classy. It's not extravagant. It makes people smile! It's a celebration you don't mind your kids doing during the game!

So... I say YES to any Bronco doing a salute whenever they want... forever!!!

Comment

They could also put "D.W. #27" in both endzones for something a little extra speacial to salute! :salute!:
          "I wanted #27 because I wanted to honour Darrent [Williams] and his family" - Knowshon Moreno :salute!:
          Official Kyle Orton Army Soldier #525
          Defensive Line Coach - MickyD Mafia

Comment

Sounds great to me, here's my vote.

Comment

There is my vote. The salute was originally started to honor our men and women in the armed forces for their devotion to our country. While honoring those people, and the vets, who have fought and died for their country.

Now more than ever we need to show our support for our armed forces, and the sacrifices, they and their families make, to try to make the world a better place to live in.

So I say, bring back the tradition, in the context for which it was intended, plus it looks really cool.
              People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tacmale View Post
                There is my vote. The salute was originally started to honor our men and women in the armed forces for their devotion to our country. While honoring those people, and the vets, who have fought and died for their country.

Now more than ever we need to show our support for our armed forces, and the sacrifices, they and their families make, to try to make the world a better place to live in.

So I say, bring back the tradition, in the context for which it was intended, plus it looks really cool.
                Thank you for mentioning this! Here's too you and my vote for the DOOMS DAY SACK MASTER!!!

Comment

i would have to agree that would be pretty sick
                  Best in the West

Comment

you get my vote

Comment

Originally posted by underrated29 View Post
                      as much as i am for it. I am really not.

This is a new broncos team, with a new identity. We are not calling our defense the orange crush again. Why bring back the salute? I love the salute.....

....but maybe they should come up with something else to resemble this current team.

I whole heartedly agree we need something cool Like a MHS, but for originality reasons maybe a switch up?

Here is my vote (salute or not) we should Def. bring something back!!
                      Abandoning the Mile High Salute would be like the Packers abandoning the Lambeau Leap.

Here's my vote for DOOM to give a :salute!:

Comment

"There's nothing frattier than tradition."

Sorry, but I had to.

I vote for the
                        Owned:
                        sigpic

Comment

you got my vote:salute!:

also any player that scores a ts is required to do the mile high salute! and not do it solo, two to three guys max:salute!:

Comment

I want to see them all bring back the Mile High Salute!

Comment

I vote Doom keeps doing what he has been after every sack.

Getting generally excited but overall acting like he is doing what he gets paid for and acting like he has done it before.
                              Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Dumervil salute

the whole Invesco stadium chanting "DOOOOOM" "DOOOOOM"
                                "DOOOOM",,,,, "DEFENSE!!!" after every sack by defense--with an extra "DUMERVIL" when Dumervil hits one----its awesome to watch the games again, expecting a sack anytime-especially in the 4th quarter the opposing offense is blowing wind pretty bad---It was good to see Rivers get a sound beating, he had to be hearing footsteps the 3rd quarter---i just wish they were playing Chicago after the bye---id like to see the correlation between Cutlers Interceptions and numerous hits on him---after these guys are rested up after the bye week, i wouldnt want to be an opposing QB---"AH Pity Da Foo"
                                go Broncos

Comment

Working...
                                X