Who Cooked the Crow Today???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Cooked the Crow Today???

Damn I’m hungry, where’s the all-you-can-eat Crow Buffet?

Great game boys and girls. Portis was incredible! His last TD was a dagger in our hearts. Every Chiefs player had to of known he was going to run out the clock, but we still couldn’t stop him. Five TD’s and over 200 rushing… Jake had a solid game, too, with one TD and no INTs. The Broncos really wanted this game and it showed both offensively and defensively. Some may complain that we lost the game because of this or that. The way I see it, the better team won today, hands down. If Plummer wasn’t injured earlier in the season, this game might have been huge in determining the division champion. We’ll have to settle that one next year. Until then, great game, and good luck the rest of the year. Who knows, maybe there will be a Crow, Part III?

Waiter, there a fly on my crow.

Check please!!!

Good game NYCF

Comment

yes, good game NYCF. and props to you for being here. a man of integrity.
      Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

Originally posted by Orange&Blue
        Good game NYCF
        Good game guys, enjoy your warm meal cooked up by CP!!!!

Comment

To NYChiefsfan - a man who can be humble and funny (your trailer park & ebay comments were hilarious) Come back to the boards anytime

Comment

Originally posted by orang/blu in LA
            yes, good game NYCF. and props to you for being here. a man of integrity.
            ty. I'm not sure who choked more tonight. The Chiefs or me on this crow

Comment

I'll send you some salt and pepper for that crow, NYCF. lol Just kidding, that was a class post.

The only thing I didn't particularly like about the game was the commentators. I mean, KC did make some strong plays, but it seemed like until the point when it began to look like Denver was going to win, ALL they could talk about was KC, KC, KC. When Denver did something good, they barely acknowledged it. Oh well, people are what they are, and the outcome was everything I hoped it would be. Portis was a monster, and so were Sharpe and Smith. The team certainly got its own back on Kinnison!

Comment

NYCHIEFSFAN, I've definitely gained some respect for you for showing up here after the game. Hey, you guys are still 11-2.

Let's make our third meeting the AFC Championship game, ok?
                "You can't take the sky from me..."
                ------
                "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon
                  NYCHIEFSFAN, I've definitely gained some respect for you for showing up here after the game. Hey, you guys are still 11-2.

Let's make our third meeting the AFC Championship game, ok?
                  That'd be fine with me, but with the way we played this game, we'll be one and done. I can understand why Greg Robinson isnt in Denver anymore

Comment

I agree very good of you to be here i guess we know there is 1 real kc fan out there
                    sigpic

Comment

Kudos NYC, good game up to the the half, made me nervous, glad it went our way, but props to you coming here to have your serving.

Portis owns you!!! Sorry had to get that out of my system.
                      The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

We're 12-2 and need some help in home field advantage. Heck, we still havent clinched the division, yet. Hopefully, that will come at the hands of the Lions, Vikings or Bears.

Comment

Props to you, NYC. Here's some BBQ sauce to go with that crow. If you need something to wash that down, first round's on me.
                          sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

Jeez.....when's the group hug. (just kidding).

Go Broncos
                            "It's okay to be a cliche....Everything under the sun has been done."

Comment

I also second the class of NYCHEIFSFAN! Nice to see

elway98

Comment

Working...
                              X