Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Cooked the Crow Today???

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Re: Re: Re: Who Cooked the Crow Today???

    Originally posted by portisistheman
    Yep yep. Do the honorable thing and give us crybaby and the Priest crying on one another's shoulder.
    LOL

    Maybe I'll switch Shanahan and Elway to Priest and DV.

    Comment


    • #32
      Re: Class Act NYCF

      Originally posted by JED Bronco
      That sure was sweeeeeeeeeeet today.

      It was nice to even the score. The rest of the season is up to both teams. I look forward to squaring off again!!

      Portis and the O line rule!!!
      You know me, I'm all for Crow Part III.

      Comment


      • #33
        Thats ok NYCHIEFSFAN we want another piece of the Chief's again just because one player on your team saved thier butt's in that first game no reason to think KC is it....where have they been the last ten years....in the gutter of course, they have a lucky easy season and you all pop out of the woodwork. When they have won the AFC Championship 8 times and 2 super bowls come back and talk to us.....then just maybe that's right I say maybe you Chief's Fan's will have a legit right but for now just like the one fan said here nice try, trying to look like a real man the bright ones of us BRONCO fans know your real thoughts.....

        THE ONE AND ONLY

        BIGGESTBRONCOFAN

        Comment


        • #34
          I'm eating my crow over in the Talkin' Smack forum. Not sure where the buffet line forms.
          Despite all the hype, once you finally get a hammer, you don't hammer nearly as much as you think you will.

          Comment


          • #35
            Re: Re: Re: Who Cooked the Crow Today???

            Originally posted by NYCHIEFSFAN
            Lighten up, Pastor. As I recall, you never ate crow, and even though you didnt sign up for it, you never gave the Chiefs props for their victory. You seem jealous that I did, and did it with class.

            BTW, the following post was directed at you, as if you didnt know it:

            http://www.denverbroncos.com/forums/...0&pagenumber=2

            NYCHIEFSFAN
            "member"...uh huh huh huh

            Registered: Sep 2003
            Location: Upstate NY
            Posts: 835

            quote:
            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Originally posted by neisha26
            IT SEEMS TO ME YOU HATE EVERY ONE.
            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------



            Thats what typing your thoughts does to people who read them. What I write is mostly tongue-in-cheek, that's why I come here. I bust ass, but in a humorous way and I'll laugh at the responses directed towards me and other rivals as much as I laugh at the responses directed towards the Denver fans.

            Hate is too strong of a word. In this forum, there is only one person who I don't care for, but I wouldn't say I "hate" him and he's not on iggy. I won't elaborate who he is, but I respect his opinion even though he doesn't respect mine. He's not a moderator or a smalk talk regular. This person is obviously a "he" so it's not you or any other female.

            Bottom line: if you have a sense of humor, then use it and dont take anything said in here personal.


            __________________
            GO CHIEFS!!!



            Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

            12-07-2003 06:45 AM
            ______________________________________________

            That was obviously posted BEFORE the game. Lighten up a little Pastor, and try to look at things in a positive light.
            Don't tell me to lighten up you have been running your big mouth for weeks now and why don't answer the post bub. Get rid of your stupid avatar if you'r serious about eating crow. Btw, yes I did eat crow after the Denver lost to the Squaws just because you don't remember does mean I didn't. I think the way you have acted is inflamatory at best, who is judge who now. Sounds hypocritcal to me.
            John 11: 25-27

            My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams



            Thanks Snk16

            Comment


            • #36
              Re: Re: Re: Re: Who Cooked the Crow Today???

              Originally posted by TXBRONC
              Don't tell me to lighten up you have been running your big mouth for weeks now and why don't answer the post bub. Get rid of your stupid avatar if you'r serious about eating crow. Btw, yes I did eat crow after the Denver lost to the Squaws just because you don't remember does mean I didn't. I think the way you have acted is inflamatory at best, who is judge who now. Sounds hypocritcal to me.
              My posts were my attempt at humor, something you dont have a sense of. At least some of the people here understand what humor is:

              Originally posted by Bronco74
              To NYChiefsfan - a man who can be humble and funny (your trailer park & ebay comments were hilarious) Come back to the boards anytime
              Lighten up, Pastor, life isnt that bleak.

              Comment


              • #37
                Dumb-as spliefs fan!

                Originally posted by chi3fs
                I would bid farewell to all you bishes and give you back your forum that I started the takeover in Sept. You have earned it back...
                Your "Wealth of Ignorance" overwhelms only YOU, & the only reason we let you stay here was for sick comic relief

                This BRONCOS board OWNS YOU, we're always here & I guess your NOT... the last game you lost just fuels the fire, seen as your now running "tail tucked N chared" dont let the "Esc" key kick ya in the A** on your way OUT

                Comment


                • #38
                  NYCHIEFSFAN,

                  Thanks for being man enough to come back and have your helping of yard bird. Although I'd love to dish some out, and am ecstatic about the win, I do realize that we're not outta the hot water yet. Bottom line, you are definately in the play offs and we control our own destiny. This being said... mebbe you Chief fans could root for us the next few games. At least the chance of us meeting again in the post season to break the tie breaker would be a common interest to all.

                  Oh.... and just for GP, I think your avatar is hilarious. If I had skills, I'd go build something similar that I could use

                  Nuff said...

                  Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
                  ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by NOLABroncofan


                    Oh.... and just for GP, I think your avatar is hilarious. If I had skills, I'd go build something similar that I could use

                    Nuff said...

                    I seem to remember that NYChiefsfan said that he would change his avatar if the Broncos won this game. Or someone suggested something and he thought it would be funny. I am not sure if that was ever a sure bet.

                    Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

                    The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                    You should check these guys out

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Who Cooked the Crow Today???

                      Originally posted by NYCHIEFSFAN
                      My posts were my attempt at humor, something you dont have a sense of. At least some of the people here understand what humor is:



                      Lighten up, Pastor, life isnt that bleak.
                      You have no idea what my outlook on life is so please do not try to attempt to define it for me. I know what humor is and yours is wearing on nerves mine and others if I can find the threads I'll be more that happy to show them to you. You have one comment, maybe you can find more, however it does not change the fact you came here with purpose of trying to get under people's skin. You said in your very first post something to the effect, "You donkey fans are so easy to get too." Your current avatar and the ones you have had before I do not fine humorous, you insist on leaving it up. There can be only one reason for leaving something like that up and its to get at Broncos fans. For past several weeks you have made comments about Mike Anderson and his problems, honestly I get, and now its getting old. You talk about being in the human services field and yet you keep making comments to try and get under people's skin. I know life is not bleak, but do not go out my way to repeatedly attempt try and offend others, I think you do. If this is the Christian attitude you put forth, I think you need to reevaluate what it means to be a Christian.
                      Last edited by TXBRONC; 12-08-2003, 11:34 AM.
                      John 11: 25-27

                      My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams



                      Thanks Snk16

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Re: Who Cooked the Crow Today???

                        Originally posted by NYCHIEFSFAN
                        Damn I’m hungry, where’s the all-you-can-eat Crow Buffet?
                        LOL we have been saving you a second helping....

                        Classy post and board participant. I for one hope that you still come around. I always liked your avatars!!

                        GO BRONCOS!!
                        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Way to go nycf.....how did that poem go....Twas the night before......Oh whatever.. it's over now

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Who Cooked the Crow Today???

                            Originally posted by TXBRONC
                            You have no idea what my outlook on life is so please do not try to attempt to define it for me.
                            Your outlook is defined by your bleak attitude and puritinistic sense of humor that you present in the forum.


                            Originally posted by TXBRONC
                            You said in your very first post something to the effect, "You donkey fans are so easy to get too." Your
                            Anf the Denver fans do the same thing in the Smack Section....your point is???

                            Originally posted by TXBRONC
                            Your current avatar and the ones you have had before I do not fine humorous, you insist on leaving it up. There can be only one reason for leaving something like that up and its to get at Broncos fans
                            Is this any different than Bronco fans wearing derogatory anti-Chiefs avatars, like the one of DV crying? I think theyre all funny whether they belong to Denver fans or any rivals. It shows creativity. And your point is????

                            Originally posted by TXBRONC
                            For past several weeks you have made comments about Mike Anderson and his problems, honestly I get, and now its getting old.
                            It's as old as DV being a crybaby...your point is???

                            Originally posted by TXBRONC
                            You talk about being in the human services field and yet you keep making comments to try and get under people's skin
                            And I do that in the appropriate forum, SMACK TALK, just like your bretheren doing the same to me and the other Chiefs fans...and your point is???

                            Originally posted by TXBRONC
                            I know life is not bleak, but do not go out my way to repeatedly attempt try and offend others, I think you do. If this is the Christian attitude you put forth, I think you need to reevaluate what it means to be a Christian.
                            And I think you need to reevaluate your double standards. If you're gonna call me out on the same thing your fellow fans are doing, then call them out as well.



                            LIGHTEN UP!!!!

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by NOLABroncofan
                              Oh.... and just for GP, I think your avatar is hilarious. If I had skills, I'd go build something similar that I could use

                              Nuff said...
                              Thanks man. There's a lot of good sports in this forum, that's why I like coming here. It's a lot of fun being a rival, as long as no one takes any of the smack talking to serious (hint to TXBRONC).
                              As for avatars, theyre not hard to make. If you have an idea you want, tell me and I'll make ya one ...as long as it's not DV or Priest coming out of a Donkeys ass

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Jared
                                I seem to remember that NYChiefsfan said that he would change his avatar if the Broncos won this game. Or someone suggested something and he thought it would be funny. I am not sure if that was ever a sure bet.
                                That was never agreed upon by everyone, but I'll work on one anyway.

                                Suggestions???

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X