Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: Who Cooked the Crow Today???

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
    LOL we have been saving you a second helping....

Classy post and board participant. I for one hope that you still come around. I always liked your avatars!!

GO BRONCOS!!
    heh heh heh thanks Maniac, theyre fun to make and I'm sure I'll be hangin around for a little while....sorry TXBRONC

Comment

Originally posted by NYCHIEFSFAN
      That was never agreed upon by everyone, but I'll work on one anyway.

Suggestions???
      Well, Ed and Scott Fujismo with big az feet in their mouth would be a good one. Or midget hall and trent crying all over each other. Of course you could put the King of all crybabies up there, Mr. Vermiel boohooing with Tony "can't show up for the big game" G. Just a few ideas.
      Originally posted by boltzpride619
      What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
      True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Originally posted by Ftblman
        Way to go nycf.....how did that poem go....Twas the night before......Oh whatever.. it's over now
        Twas the whomping at Denver and all through the house

Not a creature was stirring, except for Clinto Portis who ran all over our sorry asses...grumble grumble grumble

Comment

Originally posted by portisistheman
          Well, Ed and Scott Fujismo with big az feet in their mouth would be a good one. Or midget hall and trent crying all over each other. Of course you could put the King of all crybabies up there, Mr. Vermiel boohooing with Tony "can't show up for the big game" G. Just a few ideas.
          Oh yeah, the Priest and his brand new hip off of Ebay would suffice.
          What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Who Cooked the Crow Today???

Your outlook is defined by your bleak attitude and puritinistic sense of humor that you present in the forum.

Anf the Denver fans do the same thing in the Smack Section....your point is???

Is this any different than Bronco fans wearing derogatory anti-Chiefs avatars, like the one of DV crying? I think theyre all funny whether they belong to Denver fans or any rivals. It shows creativity. And your point is????

It's as old as DV being a crybaby...your point is???

And I do that in the appropriate forum, SMACK TALK, just like your bretheren doing the same to me and the other Chiefs fans...and your point is???

And I think you need to reevaluate your double standards. If you're gonna call me out on the same thing your fellow fans are doing, then call them out as well.

LIGHTEN UP!!!!
            No its not a double standard your on board that for Broncos fan first so no its not a double standard. You still have have no buisness trying tell me what my outlook on life is you have no idea and for you to try is arrogant on your part. I have made my point you come here and you keep on quipping not only in the Smack section but everywhere else. It seems to me, that you think that you can say whatever you want and if you offend others so what . When the Chiefs I really did not see your posts as eating crow, in fact you started to act like your best buds with all the Broncos fans I find it distastful. "I would trad our defensive coordinator for your waterboy." Lame. Now this last I going to respond to the likes of you. Why don't get off the board your not Broncos fan your humor is getting old.
            John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Who Cooked the Crow Today???

Originally posted by TXBRONC
              No its not a double standard your on board that for Broncos fan first so no its not a double standard.
              Then EXACTLY what IS a double standard?

You still have have no buisness trying tell me what my outlook on life is you have no idea and for you to try is arrogant on your part
              You're doing the same thing to me...double standard? whats your point?

I have made my point you come here and you keep on quipping not only in the Smack section but everywhere else.
              Since the inception of the smack section, ALL of my smack talking has been there. Prove me wrong.

It seems to me, that you think that you can say whatever you want and if you offend others so what .
              You're offending me, does that count? The difference is, I can take, you cant. Besides, in the General Talk arena, I'm congenial, unlike you. In the SMACK section, I'm like eveyone else. Thats why its called TALKIN SMACK!!!!!

When the Chiefs I really did not see your posts as eating crow, in fact you started to act like your best buds with all the Broncos fans I find it distastful. "I would trad our defensive coordinator for your waterboy." Lame.
              Accepting losing with class and sincerity is lame? What did you expect? For me to cry and blame everything on nothing? The better team won Sunday. Congratulations!!! I think you expected me to come here and be sarcastic in my crow statement. Being a man, or woman in Mer's case, means accepting a loss and showing good sportsmanship when you lose. This is something I teach my daughter and I would like to think that I lead by example.

Now this last I going to respond to the likes of you.
              Please put me on IGGY, Pastor, if you dont like reading what youre reading. I've answered every NEGATIVE statement youve conjured. You're negative attitude is very disheartening for a Pastor. The Pastor in my church teaches forgiveness. Apparently, this is a lesson you dont teach, even after a rival fan shows sincerity.

BTW, you're forgiven. Now put me on iggy.
              Last edited by NYCHIEFSFAN; 12-09-2003, 03:40 AM.

Comment

That was never agreed upon by everyone, but I'll work on one anyway.

Suggestions???
                Ya I have a suggestion, put Bull Clinton there instead of Bush. Nah for real, your Av before you changed it was the best on the forums, regardless of who was in it.
                Friends dont let friends vote for Democrats.

Comment

My Suggestion....

How about a picture of Vermeil laying on the ground, and CP jumping all over him??

P.S.. it's a pleasure having a Cheifs fan with some class on the boards. Kudos to you NY !! Speed Demon

P.P.S... Hey CHE3FS, good riddance and dont let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya!!!!!!
                  Last edited by Speed Demon #26; 12-09-2003, 04:24 AM.

Comment

NYChiefsFan you've talked plenty of crap in the general forum. The smack talk forum is for that. When you do it in here it's not fun, it pollutes our boards.

I too find it annoying that you were an annoying prat for so long and now its supposed to be all dandy because you talk about eating a bird.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Who Cooked the Crow Today???

Then EXACTLY what IS a double standard?

You're doing the same thing to me...double standard? whats your point?

Since the inception of the smack section, ALL of my smack talking has been there. Prove me wrong.

You're offending me, does that count? The difference is, I can take, you cant. Besides, in the General Talk arena, I'm congenial, unlike you. In the SMACK section, I'm like eveyone else. Thats why its called TALKIN SMACK!!!!!

Accepting losing with class and sincerity is lame? What did you expect? For me to cry and blame everything on nothing? The better team won Sunday. Congratulations!!! I think you expected me to come here and be sarcastic in my crow statement. Being a man, or woman in Mer's case, means accepting a loss and showing good sportsmanship when you lose. This is something I teach my daughter and I would like to think that I lead by example.

Please put me on IGGY, Pastor, if you dont like reading what youre reading. I've answered every NEGATIVE statement youve conjured. You're negative attitude is very disheartening for a Pastor. The Pastor in my church teaches forgiveness. Apparently, this is a lesson you dont teach, even after a rival fan shows sincerity.

BTW, you're forgiven. Now put me on iggy.
                      In my opinion which I am entitled to you're not as gracious as you like to make yourself out to be. I have the right to call you on the carpet, and if you don't like it, learn to deal with it or leave. In closing, look at Chris' post on this thread it seems to me he has a similar impression so apparently I'm not completely alone in this.
                      Last edited by TXBRONC; 12-09-2003, 09:01 AM.

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by portisistheman
                        Oh yeah, the Priest and his brand new hip off of Ebay would suffice.
                        I like the idea of priest or DV coming out of a donkey's ass.
                        Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Gents ( and ladies) .... we've all talked some form of smack on the General Forum. Some have been blatantly idiotic and offensive ( KCDominatrix comes to mind ), and some have been toned down.

I don't know why this turned into a NYCHIEFSFAN "bash fest". Let the man eat his crow and get on with life. I will say this about him. When we had the "Eating Crow" part 1 back when we lost, NYCHIEFSFAN was the first guy to respond to my thread on the KC Boards. He wasn't rude or slapping me ( or the Broncos ) down. He congratulated me on a good game and offered props for paying up on the "Eat Crow" bet. All I'm saying is that he was man enough to show up and fufill his debt... cut the guy some slack.

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
                          ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

Dr. Chefsfan is alright...I say that because I OWN HIM..heheheh

Comment

Originally posted by NOLABroncofan
                              Gents ( and ladies) .... we've all talked some form of smack on the General Forum. Some have been blatantly idiotic and offensive ( KCDominatrix comes to mind ), and some have been toned down.

I don't know why this turned into a NYCHIEFSFAN "bash fest". Let the man eat his crow and get on with life. I will say this about him. When we had the "Eating Crow" part 1 back when we lost, NYCHIEFSFAN was the first guy to respond to my thread on the KC Boards. He wasn't rude or slapping me ( or the Broncos ) down. He congratulated me on a good game and offered props for paying up on the "Eat Crow" bet. All I'm saying is that he was man enough to show up and fufill his debt... cut the guy some slack.

Nuff said...
                              I'm not bashing him, I have given him some critical feedback, which he can do with as he wishes. However since he has been here alot of his posts have had bitting comments like ones about Mike Anderson and his issues to Shanahan and the Charger game and seem not to want to let it go. With his avatars and his comments I truly feel what he wanted to accomplishes was to offend Broncos fans. I called him him on the carpet about it. No one likes critical feedback, even so sometimes we should try to see what its about. From his comments back to me, I don't think he even cares to try. In my opinion he has been given plenty of slack.

Thanks Snk16

Comment

In my opinion, some of you take this message board far too seriously for it to be healthy.

Comment

Working...
                                X