• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYCHIEFSFAN
    replied
    Re: Nice Avatar!!

Originally posted by Speed Demon #26
    NY, where in bloody hell did you find that pic, that's just sick and wrong man!! lol
    Someone sent it in an email. I resized and animated it. Im sure the pic is somewhere on the net, probably on a site for the calorie challenged.

Leave a comment:

• Speed Demon #26
    replied
    Nice Avatar!!

NY, where in bloody hell did you find that pic, that's just sick and wrong man!! lol

Leave a comment:

• NYCHIEFSFAN
    replied
    Originally posted by The-4th-Amigo
    NYCHIEFFAN,
    No more smack? Why? Your are one of funniest smack talkers around. I was laughing for days with that Mike Anderson reply about having the highest bid on the crack pipe.

Regardless if KC got smacked around you can still talk smack.

I mean come on brother, You can at least talk smack about the stupid heavy weight belt Portis was sporting.
    He is so skinny it almost covered his whole body. I seen Bill Goldberg wear that and it fit him a lot better.
    That was so stupid! "look at me I'm ah heavy weight duh"

Just let your 200+ yds do the talking for ya Portis.

Sorry fellow Bronco fans, I just hate arrogance especially from a second year back.
    -

portisistheman got me going on smack talk...LOL

Leave a comment:

• NYCHIEFSFAN
    replied
    Re: Get over it you two!!!

NY and TX, nothing against either one of you, but why don't the two of you just call a truce and get on with your lives instead of taking up space on our boards with your childish bickering back and forth!!
    HE STARTED IT

Leave a comment:

• Zmabe
    replied
    Re: Who Cooked the Crow Today???

Originally posted by NYCHIEFSFAN
    Damn I’m hungry, where’s the all-you-can-eat Crow Buffet?

Great game boys and girls. Portis was incredible! His last TD was a dagger in our hearts. Every Chiefs player had to of known he was going to run out the clock, but we still couldn’t stop him. Five TD’s and over 200 rushing… Jake had a solid game, too, with one TD and no INTs. The Broncos really wanted this game and it showed both offensively and defensively. Some may complain that we lost the game because of this or that. The way I see it, the better team won today, hands down. If Plummer wasn’t injured earlier in the season, this game might have been huge in determining the division champion. We’ll have to settle that one next year. Until then, great game, and good luck the rest of the year. Who knows, maybe there will be a Crow, Part III?

Waiter, there a fly on my crow.

Check please!!!
    i know im a little late but, i have to say that there are not many people i know who would have had the courage and class to do this thank you NY.

Leave a comment:

• The-4th-Amigo
    replied
    NYCHIEFFAN,
    No more smack? Why? Your are one of funniest smack talkers around. I was laughing for days with that Mike Anderson reply about having the highest bid on the crack pipe.

Regardless if KC got smacked around you can still talk smack.

I mean come on brother, You can at least talk smack about the stupid heavy weight belt Portis was sporting.
    He is so skinny it almost covered his whole body. I seen Bill Goldberg wear that and it fit him a lot better.
    That was so stupid! "look at me I'm ah heavy weight duh"

Just let your 200+ yds do the talking for ya Portis.

Sorry fellow Bronco fans, I just hate arrogance especially from a second year back.

Leave a comment:

• Speed Demon #26
    replied
    Get over it you two!!!

NY and TX, nothing against either one of you, but why don't the two of you just call a truce and get on with your lives instead of taking up space on our boards with your childish bickering back and forth!!

Leave a comment:

• TXBRONC
    replied
    You're not a man of your word, Pastor:

Please put me on iggy, Pastor.
    PLEASE JUST LEAVE NYCF! I am very happy with my life. Just because I called you on the carpet does not mean I'm unhappy you talking out your ignorance about my life.
    Last edited by TXBRONC; 12-10-2003, 06:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Pierce
    replied
    Re: Re: Re: Re: My Suggestion....

The teams we have left are Detroit, Minnesota and Chicago. I dont think any of those teams will help the Chiefs prepare for being in the playoffs, while, if Denver makes the playoffs, their schedule will benefit them by beating quality teams.
    I think Minnesota could provide a stern test. If the Culpepper-Moss tandem is clicking that day, the KC secondary could be tested in ways that would help in the playoffs.

Leave a comment:

• NYCHIEFSFAN
    replied
    Thanks BF13, but obviously, sometimes it comes back to bite you in the ass (no pun intended).

Leave a comment:

• Broncofan-13
    replied
    hey NYCF,

good game, and its good to see you can back up your smack. kudos

Leave a comment:

• NYCHIEFSFAN
    replied
    Re: Re: Re: My Suggestion....

No problem man, Crow pt 3 would be be one hell of a grudge match if we make it that far. Before we even think about the playoffs, we still have to make it past The DAWGS at Invesco, then Indy and the Fudge Packers both at home. We're not out of the woods yet. Who do the Cheifs have left in the reg season??
    I have a feeling that Crow III will be a reasonable proposition with the way the Broncos beat the Chiefs.

The teams we have left are Detroit, Minnesota and Chicago. I dont think any of those teams will help the Chiefs prepare for being in the playoffs, while, if Denver makes the playoffs, their schedule will benefit them by beating quality teams.

Leave a comment:

• Speed Demon #26
    replied
    Re: Re: My Suggestion....

thanks speed. there looks like there will be a chance at Crow part III. I'll be layin off the smack until and if that happens, but it sure was fun up until this Sunday. Props to the people and mods on the board for letting the smack fly, good, bad and ugly.
    No problem man, Crow pt 3 would be be one hell of a grudge match if we make it that far. Before we even think about the playoffs, we still have to make it past The DAWGS at Invesco, then Indy and the Fudge Packers both at home. We're not out of the woods yet. Who do the Cheifs have left in the reg season??

Leave a comment:

• NYCHIEFSFAN
    replied
    Originally posted by TXBRONC
    Now this last I going to respond to the likes of you.
    You're not a man of your word, Pastor:

Originally posted by TXBRONC
    Just as easily as putting you on IGGY you could leave.

Please put me on iggy, Pastor.

Leave a comment:

• NYCHIEFSFAN
    replied
    Originally posted by Mer
    Just be happy happy. Life's easier that way.
    He wont listen to you, he's too miserable!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X