Who will be the last team standing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
    why do the colts have an easy 3 game stretch there???? and we dont?? im confused on that...they want to make the NFL even but they have the colts playin ram titans and hawks 3 bad teams...
    Colts schedule. Thats some tough teams there playing. They barely beat the Jags week 1, struggled vs the Wildcat. I think the Colts are a good team, im not sure how good they really are.

Jags
    Miami
    Arizona
    Seattle
    Tennesee
    Rams

Comment

Does anyone else see the Colts losing next week to the 49ers

Comment

Originally posted by speardog View Post
        Not really, no.

Comment

For some reason I do see it as a potential upset. Maybe that is wishful thinking though. XD

Comment

If you do, you can get a nice money line on the 49ers. They are heavy underdogs.

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
              Disrespect??? Some of you guys are acting like the Colts or Saints aren't playing amazing ball either. They've both completely dominated their teams also (besides Saints vs Dolphins game yesterday).
              who has indy or saints played this year compared to the broncos??? we are battle tested unlike them:go:

Comment

I hope we stay unbeaten going into the Colts game. Then if we win that game, it could potentially give us home field advantage throughout the playoffs.

I will say that our schedule is much tougher than the Colts or Saints, so if you are looking at it like that, Denver probably is more likely to lose first. I doubt any team will be undefeated this year, so who really cares. All that will matter is how we finish the season, not if we lose first.
                Denver Broncos All-Time Team
                Do you know who were the Greatest Denver Broncos players of all-time?
                Know the Denver Broncos Team History

Comment

I think I'm comfortable with the #3 spot in the NFL.
                  Thank you Mr. B for making the tough decision you knew was needed for the better of the organization.[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT]
                  Josh McDaniels is the single most impressive young coach I've ever seen in pro footballAnd kudos to both of you for seeing the true value of Kyle Orton. Now pay the man!:orton:[/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by broncomaniac333 View Post
                    who has indy or saints played this year compared to the broncos??? we are battle tested unlike them:go:
                    I won't speak for New Orleans, but I think Indy has done enough in the past with substantially the same team for any reasonable, unbiased fan to conclude that they're pretty good.

Denver might have the most impressive resume so far, but that doesn't make them the best team. I would not rule out teams like the Steelers and Patriots just because of a loss or two. They both have cores that are playoff-tested and both would probably be favored against Indy, Denver, or New Orleans in a home game.

Comment

I live in niner country so I see the niners beating colts, but thats just cuz i've been brainwashed.

Niners win 21-24

Comment

Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
                        I live in niner country so I see the niners beating colts, but thats just cuz i've been brainwashed.

Niners win 21-24
                        I chose the 49ers as this weeks upset im my office pool. Just look at their EASY schedule........I wish the league loved the broncos that way.

Comment

Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
                          I chose the 49ers as this weeks upset im my office pool. Just look at their EASY schedule........I wish the league loved the broncos that way.
                          I hope your kidding, the league doesn't show any bias about picking schedules.... Its all automated and you can figure out the methods if you just look at it year by year.... 6 games divisional... 4 games conference division, 4 games nonconference division, 2 games random based on seed from last year (conference)

Thats basically it... i think

Comment

Originally posted by LgndKller20073 View Post
                            I don't see it happening @Indy.

The Colts first real test will probably be November 15 when they play the Patriots.

If the Saints beat the Falcons they will have easier games until they face the Patriots November 30.

Meanwhile, we play @Ravens, Steelers, @Redskins, Chargers, Giants. The schedule is not in our favor to continue unbeaten. I hope we do, but I can see why 78% of the country thinks we'll fall next.

I agree with you 100%

The only problem would be that prolly 2/3rds of the people that voted on that prolly dont know anything about the schedule past what is slated for this week & I am sure most of them did not take the time to look it up before they voted
                            sigpic

Thanks to dbfan2007 for sig

Comment

Working...
                            X