Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the Broncos were to go on a losing streak....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course I would. I have been a Bronco fan since I was born, I do not believe in any other football teams except Orange and Blue.

Comment

was here before, will be here after.
      KO is Da Man!!! always knew he had it in him. :orton:

Comment

i was here day 1 when mcdaniels was hired and ill be here the day he's gone.

i support this team every year and i support everything they do.

Comment

They've completely exceeded my expectations so there is no reason to go anywhere.
          sigpic

"The Man, the Myth, the Legend"

Comment

i may be gone but my stench will linger on

good to see a painterdave sighting :salute!:
            sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

Originally posted by thinkin101 View Post
              They've completely exceeded my expectations so there is no reason to go anywhere.
              so if they didnt you would be one that would be gone..
              sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

Originally posted by PAINTERDAVE View Post
                ... would you still be here... supporting them?
                Or would you jump off the bandwagon?

I mean... there have been some close games... close scores.

If the next few games... the Broncos lose by a fieldgoal here...
                a touchdown there...
                maybe a blowout by , say , the Colts...
                if the stats start to slide a bit...
                just say hypotheticly that the Broncos finish this rebuilding year the way everyone expected all along...

would you still be here?

I've been A broncos fan my entire life, I don't care if we go 6-10 this year there's no excuse for not supporting your team.
                Official Kyle Orton Army Soldier #128
                sigpic

Comment

a touchdown there...
                  just say hypotheticly that the Broncos finish this rebuilding year the way everyone expected all along...

would you still be here?
                  I don't care if Broncos went on to become the new Rams, I would still stick around and show support for my team.

Granted, being a fan is funnier when your team is performing and doing well, but a real fan never lets go. In fact, whenever your team struggles, it's when they need you the most.

Like I always say, for life - with pride!
                  Adopted Poster
                  AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Of course I will
                    People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by saltybuggah View Post
                      so if they didnt you would be one that would be gone..
                      Let me simplify it for you. I'm not going anywhere regardless of what happens.
                      sigpic

"The Man, the Myth, the Legend"

Comment

Uhh......

I would kill myself and buy a Chargers jersey...

Who would really say they would just ditch the team?

Comment

Yeah... I'm outta here, cause the Broncos took this week off...
                          Thanks, Reid!
                          sigpic
                          Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

I have never been on the Band Wagon....

I have loved the Broncos since 1983 and haven't ever given it a single thought about leaving,

I have never worn another Jersey in my Life other then theirs and of course the Teams I've played for or Coached

I Bought a New Elway Jersey from the 80's in 2001 that had never been opened so I could be buried in it, about 3 years ago I pulled it out of the closet and realized that I had made a HUGE mistake....
                            I have two great Son's that both play ball and have since realized that I will be wearing theirs as one...
                            We are the Organization that " EVERYONE " wants to be a part of

sigpic

Comment

a touchdown there...

would you still be here?
                              I was still here when they blew a three game division lead with three games left to play.

I was still here when the Hall of Fame coach was fired and an untried offensive coordinator was hired.

I was still here when they ended up having to let go their starting QB who, while I think he's still got a ways to go to meet his potential, has a tremendous upside.

I was still here when everyone in the media and about half the posters on this forum said that the Broncos would be lucky to win five games this season.

I was still here when the posters on this board trashed our starting QB, despite the fact that HE'S OUR QB!

The only thing that would have made me leave would have been signing Mike Vick, and since Bowlen and McD are only apparently looking at high character guys, that's not gonna happen.

I'm a Broncos fan.
                              You Tell 'em Justice is coming. You tell 'em I'M coming!sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chipkicker1 View Post
                                Die hard Bronco fan here and a fan of any team that beats the raiders.
                                I'm more of a fan of anyone who beats the crap out of Philip Rivers.

And... I was a born a Broncos fan and I'll die a Broncos fan. I may get mad and call them names, but I'll never stop bleeding orange and blue!

Comment

Working...
                                X