Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the Broncos were to go on a losing streak....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• psychobilly
    replied
    Originally posted by azfanz View Post
    Uh oh. You spilled the salt. Spilling the salt is very bad luck. We're tearing thru the 2009 schedule, the last thing we need is bad luck. Quick, toss some salt over your right shoulder.

To anyone who would even consider giving up on this team, I invite you to go ahead and leave now.

Still here? Go Broncos!
    OK, who's the dead man that hit me with the salt shaker?

Leave a comment:

• AK's#1BroncoFan
    replied
    Been a fan since I saw Elways laser beam throws as a wee tyke in 1985. I loved the Orange and Blue.

Broncos Fan for Life!

I cried when we won our first superbowl! Everyone in the house but me was rooting for the Packers.

Go BRONCOS!

Leave a comment:

• eatcoast_bronco
    replied
    nah, been a fan since the age of 6 or 7.

Leave a comment:

• Chillez
    replied
    I'm not going anywhere. This is my team and will stick with them forever.

I will be here no matter what!

Leave a comment:

• azfanz
    replied
    Kick his ass, seabass!

Uh oh. You spilled the salt. Spilling the salt is very bad luck. We're tearing thru the 2009 schedule, the last thing we need is bad luck. Quick, toss some salt over your right shoulder.

To anyone who would even consider giving up on this team, I invite you to go ahead and leave now.

Still here? Go Broncos!

Leave a comment:

• McNasty89
    replied
    alot of people say this now, but these boards are gonna split in half once we loose, and if we loose again its gonna be a war lol...i can see it now.

Leave a comment:

• IgorBStrange
    replied
    If the Broncos were to go on a losing streak?

Thou hast committed a sin, my son.

Say three Hail Elways, two Hail Mortons and a Hail TD.

Fast until Sunday with only Orange Kool-Aid as sustenance.

Read the Prophecies of Broncosdamus.

Then we will talk.

Leave a comment:

• LarryDean
    replied
    If the Broncos were to go on a losing streak....

Not going to happen ....

Leave a comment:

• denfan07
    replied
    if and when they lose it will hurt so bad i know it

but i know something about this team makes them SPECIAL...

i cant quite put my finger on it but i really really really feel that this is their year guys...

i've seen the broncos team of the past and the recent present

even the 05 denver broncos 13-3 team, not even that team gave me the feeling that this team gives me...

its a good feeling...and 16-0 doesnt seem to far fetched to me...i mean if there is anyone that knows what it takes..its Josh McDaniels

but losing streak or not i still hold hope because i live in AZ and what the cardinals did last year was absolutley unpredictable i learned that ANYTHING can happen in the NFL so thats why i can never will never turn my back on a team that can do it year in and year out...

I think as broncos fans we sort of take it for granted that we have a team that can make it to the playoff's every year and even this year when well we didnt expect much after Jay Cutler left...what do you know they go all out...I love this team forever no matter what...

Leave a comment:

• REPPINTHE303
    replied
    I am with the Broncos through good and bad. Ups and downs. Nothing can change that

Leave a comment:

• BarkdogRX7
    replied
    I'm always down........like 4 flats baby, Bronco fan for life. Even if we lose 16 games, I'm always watching with optimism

Leave a comment:

• DancingHorsey
    replied
    Kind of a silly question if you ask me...

Why would I stick around if we started losing? I mean what do I look like? A Browns fan? I'm in it for the wins baby!!!

Leave a comment:

• iowabronco24
    replied
    I would bail, no questions asked...

Leave a comment:

• Markymarkuss777
    replied
    I've been a Broncos fan since birth, but let me tell you what I see and feel for this year. From what they've been able to accomplish so far, this team's potential is limited only by the sky. They've shown they can play with ANYONE in the league, and are still learning a new playbook, and a new scheme. Some are even learning new positions. For them to really slide now would only come from shooting themselves in the foot. They have the talent and coaching staff to go toe to toe with ANYONE right now and WIN. :salute!::go:

Leave a comment:

• distill3r
    replied
    Originally posted by PAINTERDAVE View Post
    ... would you still be here... supporting them?
    Or would you jump off the bandwagon?

I mean... there have been some close games... close scores.

If the next few games... the Broncos lose by a fieldgoal here...
    a touchdown there...
    maybe a blowout by , say , the Colts...
    if the stats start to slide a bit...
    just say hypotheticly that the Broncos finish this rebuilding year the way everyone expected all along...

would you still be here?
    Well let me just say this, I was still loving the trade even after KO threw those 3 picks in the preseason game. So I'm a Bronco fan for life, no matter if they're the next Lions..... (lol @ them being the next Lions though)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X