Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the Broncos were to go on a losing streak....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kick his ass, seabass!

Uh oh. You spilled the salt. Spilling the salt is very bad luck. We're tearing thru the 2009 schedule, the last thing we need is bad luck. Quick, toss some salt over your right shoulder.

To anyone who would even consider giving up on this team, I invite you to go ahead and leave now.

Still here? Go Broncos!

Comment

I'm not going anywhere. This is my team and will stick with them forever.

I will be here no matter what!
      sigpic

Comment

nah, been a fan since the age of 6 or 7.
        ... bronco nation

Comment

Been a fan since I saw Elways laser beam throws as a wee tyke in 1985. I loved the Orange and Blue.

Broncos Fan for Life!

I cried when we won our first superbowl! Everyone in the house but me was rooting for the Packers.

Go BRONCOS!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by azfanz View Post
            Uh oh. You spilled the salt. Spilling the salt is very bad luck. We're tearing thru the 2009 schedule, the last thing we need is bad luck. Quick, toss some salt over your right shoulder.

To anyone who would even consider giving up on this team, I invite you to go ahead and leave now.

Still here? Go Broncos!
            OK, who's the dead man that hit me with the salt shaker?

Comment

Originally posted by PAINTERDAVE View Post
              ... would you still be here... supporting them?
              Or would you jump off the bandwagon?

I mean... there have been some close games... close scores.

If the next few games... the Broncos lose by a fieldgoal here...
              a touchdown there...
              maybe a blowout by , say , the Colts...
              if the stats start to slide a bit...
              just say hypotheticly that the Broncos finish this rebuilding year the way everyone expected all along...

would you still be here?
              um....I was hear when everyone was saying 0-16 supporting my team so yea...I'll still be here if we were to lose (which we won't do until this point next year by the way!)
              sigpic

Comment

I am going to stick with the Broncos no matter what. If they go on a 3 game skid.....they would be 6-3.....thats still in pretty good shape.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PAINTERDAVE View Post
                  ... would you still be here... supporting them?
                  Or would you jump off the bandwagon?

I mean... there have been some close games... close scores.

If the next few games... the Broncos lose by a fieldgoal here...
                  a touchdown there...
                  maybe a blowout by , say , the Colts...
                  if the stats start to slide a bit...
                  just say hypotheticly that the Broncos finish this rebuilding year the way everyone expected all along...

would you still be here?
                  This team could be 0-16 n i bet i would still wear my broncos jersey proudly.
                  I would like to see them when a super bowl n win games,but im not a fan cause there winning im a fan cause i bleed orange n blue, i sweat orange n blue n my tears are also orange n blue. I supported Denver during the off-season,even last years lost to carolina n san deigo i was still saying broncos are the best. This team has more class than any other NFL team n if u don't believe me go ask Brandon Stokley n Brain Dawkins.
                  sigpic
                  Adopted Broncos:
                  EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Ofcourse, I will be here supporting them. If I was there supporting them all summer when the sky was falling and no one gave them a chance to win at all this season, I certainly will be there when they lose a few games.

I expect that Denver will lose one of the next two games and as tough as that schedule is, I wouldn't be surprised if they lose more than a few games in the coming weeks. I will not stop supporting them or being proud of them because they have already met expectations and surpassed those expectations with flying colors. Josh McDaniels has proven that he knows what he is doing and deserves the fans respect. A few losses here and there won't change anything... will I be dissapoined if the season suddenly goes down in flames.. well, ofcourse but, I have stuck with this team for years and I will stick with them for years to come.
                    My adopted Bronco is Case Keenum

Comment

I was a fan last year when we lost 5 games in a row and was bumped out of the playoffs,,, I will be a fan always...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KansasKrista View Post
                        Ofcourse, I will be here supporting them. If I was there supporting them all summer when the sky was falling and no one gave them a chance to win at all this season, I certainly will be there when they lose a few games.

I expect that Denver will lose one of the next two games and as tough as that schedule is, I wouldn't be surprised if they lose more than a few games in the coming weeks. I will not stop supporting them or being proud of them because they have already met expectations and surpassed those expectations with flying colors. Josh McDaniels has proven that he knows what he is doing and deserves the fans respect. A few losses here and there won't change anything... will I be dissapoined if the season suddenly goes down in flames.. well, ofcourse but, I have stuck with this team for years and I will stick with them for years to come.
                        Amen to that.
                        sigpic
                        Adopted Broncos:
                        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

I'm a Bronco forever!!! :salute!:
                          sigpic

Comment

I don't understand the question: I'm a Broncos-fan - in good and in bad times. I'll root for the 16-0 Broncos just as much as for the 0-16 Broncos.
                            If you don't stick with your team in any situation you're not a fan. Of course I sometimes complain about some moves by coaches or the FO, but that doesn't affect my loyalty to the Broncos. :go:
                            sigpic

BRING BACK ORANGE!!

Comment

No way I'm i die hard fan right up until they trade away what i would percieve a franchise QB..........

.....and they haven't done that yet...

Comment

I moved to Colorado when I was 13, became a fan at 16, now, 3 years later, it's too late to change my orange blood. I'm a Bronco fan for the rest of my life, regardless of what happens. And I doubt anything could be worse than this offseason (little did we know...)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X