Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the Broncos were to go on a losing streak....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAINTERDAVE View Post
    ... would you still be here... supporting them?
    Or would you jump off the bandwagon?
    I find your question offensive. Asking that implies that I'm on some sort of bandwagon which implies I only support my team because they are winning. In fact, it immplies all Bronco fans are bandwagon fans. I began watching the Broncos when Lou Saben was coaching and we couldn't beat the Raiders with a stick. There were no bandwagons to get on then and yet somehow I'm still here. Since 1980 I've been out of Colorado and out of the country but I will always support my team. While it's true that we've already won more games this season than I thought we would all year, I have cheered and supported them on every play. That is the mark of a true fan.

Comment

I've been a Bronco fan since around 1980, before I even moved to Colorado, and have been one since then. I'm now in California again, not sure for how long, and still a die-hard Denver fan... always will be. But a losing streak? I doubt it, I think our organization is too motivated for that this year.
      Last edited by cosilver; 10-26-2009, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Always... Even if we go 0-16. I'll always be here and be a fan.
        XBL GT - Ray DizzIe
        PS3 ID - xUDxBlue

Comment

of course I would support them I have rooted for them for the past 32 yrs, I was born a bronco fan and I will die one. I dont care if we lose the next 10 games or win the next 10.
          GO Broncos!!

Comment

Originally posted by PAINTERDAVE View Post
            ... would you still be here... supporting them?
            Or would you jump off the bandwagon?

I mean... there have been some close games... close scores.

If the next few games... the Broncos lose by a fieldgoal here...
            a touchdown there...
            maybe a blowout by , say , the Colts...
            if the stats start to slide a bit...
            just say hypotheticly that the Broncos finish this rebuilding year the way everyone expected all along...

would you still be here?
            DUH!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X