Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the Broncos were to go on a losing streak....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CA_BroncoFan
    replied
    Originally posted by PAINTERDAVE View Post
    ... would you still be here... supporting them?
    Or would you jump off the bandwagon?

I mean... there have been some close games... close scores.

If the next few games... the Broncos lose by a fieldgoal here...
    a touchdown there...
    maybe a blowout by , say , the Colts...
    if the stats start to slide a bit...
    just say hypotheticly that the Broncos finish this rebuilding year the way everyone expected all along...

would you still be here?
    DUH!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• shannhanfan77
    replied
    of course I would support them I have rooted for them for the past 32 yrs, I was born a bronco fan and I will die one. I dont care if we lose the next 10 games or win the next 10.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoFanFromSD
    replied
    Always... Even if we go 0-16. I'll always be here and be a fan.

Leave a comment:

• cosilver
    replied
    I've been a Bronco fan since around 1980, before I even moved to Colorado, and have been one since then. I'm now in California again, not sure for how long, and still a die-hard Denver fan... always will be. But a losing streak? I doubt it, I think our organization is too motivated for that this year.
    Last edited by cosilver; 10-26-2009, 04:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SkyFlash1
    replied
    I find your question offensive. Asking that implies that I'm on some sort of bandwagon which implies I only support my team because they are winning. In fact, it immplies all Bronco fans are bandwagon fans. I began watching the Broncos when Lou Saben was coaching and we couldn't beat the Raiders with a stick. There were no bandwagons to get on then and yet somehow I'm still here. Since 1980 I've been out of Colorado and out of the country but I will always support my team. While it's true that we've already won more games this season than I thought we would all year, I have cheered and supported them on every play. That is the mark of a true fan.

Leave a comment:

• Twizlers
    replied
    I moved to Colorado when I was 13, became a fan at 16, now, 3 years later, it's too late to change my orange blood. I'm a Bronco fan for the rest of my life, regardless of what happens. And I doubt anything could be worse than this offseason (little did we know...)

Leave a comment:

• owninit
    replied
    No way I'm i die hard fan right up until they trade away what i would percieve a franchise QB..........

.....and they haven't done that yet...

Leave a comment:

• shardar
    replied
    I don't understand the question: I'm a Broncos-fan - in good and in bad times. I'll root for the 16-0 Broncos just as much as for the 0-16 Broncos.
    If you don't stick with your team in any situation you're not a fan. Of course I sometimes complain about some moves by coaches or the FO, but that doesn't affect my loyalty to the Broncos. :go:

Leave a comment:

• Buckin' Bronco
    replied
    I'm a Bronco forever!!! :salute!:

Leave a comment:

• InsaneBlaze23
    replied
    Originally posted by KansasKrista View Post
    Ofcourse, I will be here supporting them. If I was there supporting them all summer when the sky was falling and no one gave them a chance to win at all this season, I certainly will be there when they lose a few games.

I expect that Denver will lose one of the next two games and as tough as that schedule is, I wouldn't be surprised if they lose more than a few games in the coming weeks. I will not stop supporting them or being proud of them because they have already met expectations and surpassed those expectations with flying colors. Josh McDaniels has proven that he knows what he is doing and deserves the fans respect. A few losses here and there won't change anything... will I be dissapoined if the season suddenly goes down in flames.. well, ofcourse but, I have stuck with this team for years and I will stick with them for years to come.
    Amen to that.

Leave a comment:

• Giddy'up
    replied
    I was a fan last year when we lost 5 games in a row and was bumped out of the playoffs,,, I will be a fan always...

Leave a comment:

• KansasKrista
    replied
    Ofcourse, I will be here supporting them. If I was there supporting them all summer when the sky was falling and no one gave them a chance to win at all this season, I certainly will be there when they lose a few games.

I expect that Denver will lose one of the next two games and as tough as that schedule is, I wouldn't be surprised if they lose more than a few games in the coming weeks. I will not stop supporting them or being proud of them because they have already met expectations and surpassed those expectations with flying colors. Josh McDaniels has proven that he knows what he is doing and deserves the fans respect. A few losses here and there won't change anything... will I be dissapoined if the season suddenly goes down in flames.. well, ofcourse but, I have stuck with this team for years and I will stick with them for years to come.

Leave a comment:

• InsaneBlaze23
    replied

a touchdown there...
    just say hypotheticly that the Broncos finish this rebuilding year the way everyone expected all along...

would you still be here?
    This team could be 0-16 n i bet i would still wear my broncos jersey proudly.
    I would like to see them when a super bowl n win games,but im not a fan cause there winning im a fan cause i bleed orange n blue, i sweat orange n blue n my tears are also orange n blue. I supported Denver during the off-season,even last years lost to carolina n san deigo i was still saying broncos are the best. This team has more class than any other NFL team n if u don't believe me go ask Brandon Stokley n Brain Dawkins.

Leave a comment:

• Legendary30
    replied
    I am going to stick with the Broncos no matter what. If they go on a 3 game skid.....they would be 6-3.....thats still in pretty good shape.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied

a touchdown there...

would you still be here?
    um....I was hear when everyone was saying 0-16 supporting my team so yea...I'll still be here if we were to lose (which we won't do until this point next year by the way!)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X