No announcement yet.

Denver and Indy the last 2 Juggernauts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver and Indy the last 2 Juggernauts?

Well with the Vikings going down and the Saints looking to go down too, could it be that Denver and Indy are the 2 best teams in the NFL? Hard to imagine Denver being one of only 2 undefeated teams left in the NFL after week 7 early on. Im starting to wonder..."IF" Denver beats out the next teams remaining on the schedule and wins the superbowl....next season will be hard to watch because so much will be expected of them. What a great problem to have.

The Saints? They are playing right now. They aren't ahead but it's still in the second quarter.
    Official 2009 Adopt-A-Bronco:Moreno, Knowshon

Comment

The true test of this team will be the Colts game... but never count the Saints out... they probably have some tricks up there sleeve
      "It's not how many breathes we take in a life time, but how many moments in our life time that take our breath away"

Comment

Gonna be hard for denver to come out of november still undefeated. Ravens Steelers Redskins Chargers and Giants. If we go 5-0 in those games, oh my.
        sigpic

Comment

The Saints are losing 17-3 to the Dolphins!

Comment

Originally posted by d-bronx42 View Post
            The Saints are losing 17-3 to the Dolphins!
            Any given Sunday.
            sigpic
            DROY

Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #98

Comment

The Saints are down 24-3 now.

They'll probably have a big second half comeback to remain undefeated though.

It's hard to imagine that they could blow out the Giants and then get blown out by the Dolphins.
              My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
              You Mad Bro?
              Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

although unlikely, it would be sweet if we played indy and we were both undefeated.

Comment

wow going 6-0 has swollen some fans heads..

its not how a team starts a season its how they end the season..

just ask Pats fans how going undefeated worked out for them..
                  sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

Originally posted by orangecrsh716 View Post
                    although unlikely, it would be sweet if we played indy and we were both undefeated.
                    Kind've impossible considering we play eachother in a few weeks.

Comment

It's always the games you expect to win where things go wrong. We know this.

As for the Saint's, lets not count them out, they have the capability to come back from this big defecit.

Comment

I think he meant if we were both undefeated when we play in a couple of weeks

Comment

Originally posted by 22Bernard24 View Post
                          i meant it would be sweet if we were both going into that game undefeated...

Comment

i wouldnt call denver a juggernaut. even though were pretty good.

the colts though. thats a scary team this year. peyton is on a mission

Comment

Originally posted by 22Bernard24 View Post
                              I believe he meant both teams walking on to the field as undefeated with one coming off as victorious.
                              Adopted Poster
                              AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Working...
                              X