NFL Redzone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Redzone

The NFL would like me to ask you all your thoughts on the NFL Redzone channel. Do you have it? Do you like it? Let me hear your thoughts and I will share your answers with the league.

Thanks

Kyle
    Kyle Sonneman
    Former Director of Team Media, now just a fan

I don't have this but my friend does and soon Im going to get it. its incredible when you don't have the $400+ NFL Ticket on Direct TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle Sonneman View Post
      The NFL would like me to ask you all your thoughts on the NFL Redzone channel. Do you have it? Do you like it? Let me hear your thoughts and I will share your answers with the league.

Thanks

Kyle
      I only have free TV.

Cable and Dish packages are not worth paying for just to get NFL coverage.
      sigpic
      Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Personally, I love it. When the Broncos aren't on, and there are no other games that I'm overly interested in (I have NFL Direct Ticket - Direct TV, so I can watch all of the games), I routinely sit there and watch the Redzone Channel.

Comment

I don't have a special package and we can see Red Zone on comcast basic digital.

I like it. Seems a shame others have to pay for it.

And, Kyle, Do you know when the contract for Sunday Ticket ends with Directv? I'd like to be able to get it through comcast too in the future.
          sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
            I don't have a special package and we can see Red Zone on comcast basic digital.

I like it. Seems a shame others have to pay for it.

And, Kyle, Do you know when the contract for Sunday Ticket ends with Directv? I'd like to be able to get it through comcast too in the future.
            Never mind, its 2014. Looks like I'll be waiting awhile.

It would be nice to get Sunday Ticket through a different provider, if you'd pass that on too, it'd be awesome.
            sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

I don't have it and don't believe I can get it. I have Brighthouse cable here in Florida and they don't carry the NFL Network due to contractual agreements so ...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jermz79 View Post
                I don't have it and don't believe I can get it. I have Brighthouse cable here in Florida and they don't carry the NFL Network due to contractual agreements so ...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
                This is the main reason I hate Brighthouse. I could switch to Comcast today and get NFL network (and maybe even RedZone) right away. The only reason I don't do it is because I've had good experiences outside of this with my provider, and I get a great deal on a package that includes my home phone line.
                sigpic

Comment

I have Redzone. I've had it for about 3 weeks now.

It shut off coverage of the Jets/Bills game last week as the game was going into overtime. I missed the end, because of that. I wouldn't mind if I wasn't paying 7 dollars a month to see less than a weeks worth of the channel in that time frame.

I don't mind the channel jumping between games it's kind of nice not to have to sit through commercials.

There have been times where a team will score several points, and they wont bother to show the highlight, because it's not a close game. Example: Yesterday the Pats scored two TD's against the Bucs, and the replay didn't happen until almost an hour later. I understand that the game was a blowout, but for fantasy football reasons I still wanted to see those plays.

Just a few observations.
                  Is it solipsistic in here, or is it just me?

Comment

Love it.

I have it, love it and won't go without it, however when Denver is playing that is the ONLY game I watch..

:go:

Comment

I like it.

Denver's OT win over NE was cool because they showed the entire OT segment.

I'm also happy to report that Comcast here finally pulled their heads out and now offer it in HD as well.

When I called them about the lack of a HD channel in my area they said they had no intention of adding it because it was just on Sunday.

mkay?!?!?!

I'd like to echo another poster's sentiment to let the NFL know they really should offer 'The Ticket' or something similar via other cable/sat. providers.

DTV is on my NEVER AGAIN list and this really sucks that they are the only provider that can offer this.

Comment

Not available to enough people...I have direct tv (which it's not available for) and don't want to drop $400 for sunday ticket. Scott Hanson sucks anyway, maybe if they had Rich Eisen hosting it would be better.

Comment

I like having the Red Zone Channel. But what I hate is having to pay extra for HD Ticket when I already have the HD programming. If other providers had the Ticket like Directv, I doubt they could get away with double dipping with HD because other providers would offer it for free to steal away customers.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_Rob View Post
                            Not available to enough people...I have direct tv (which it's not available for) and don't want to drop $400 for sunday ticket. Scott Hanson sucks anyway, maybe if they had Rich Eisen hosting it would be better.
                            i have direct TV in St. Louis and i get red zone channel and if you are paying 400$ for sunday ticket you need to learn to work the system.

As a returning subscriber for over 3 yrs i have never payed more than 200$ per year for NFL sunday ticket w/ Field pass for all the HD.

First year they give you the great intor rate and life is good.

2nd and 3rd year i called to cancel it because it was too expensive and they offered HD field pass for free and 199.00$ flat one time fee to keep me as a customer.
                            He's still Tim Tebow... and you're NOT!
                            But Peyton Manning will win a Super Bowl.

Comment

Got the Redzone channel since week 2 through the Comcast sports tier package. It worth it! You get 7 straight hours of football without commercials. It just goes from game to game as each team get closer to the Redzone and shows every score by TD, FG, pick 6 whatever. My only complaint is that I feel that sometimes they focus a bit too much on "boring" games by my standards. They showed an awful lot of the GB/CLE and IND/STL game yesterday (but I suppose 'cause they were putting up a lot of points). And as a previous poster stated, I now get it in HD, which they didn't have at the start of the season. Well worth it though.

Comment

Working...
                              X