Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wooooot Berger time!

Comment

Punters are a dime a dozen, if he doesn't work out then we bring someone else in, we could see Colquitt next season. I remember a season (I think '07) were we had like 4 different punters.

Comment

Wow I haven't been this excited since we signed Lonnie Paxton!!! WOHOO our problems are OVER!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tacmale View Post
          with some guys age doesn't matter that much anyone remember Jan Stenerud he was 43 years old and still kicking field goals in the NFL

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_Stenerud
          A fellow Norwegian!
          Kenny McKinley: Eleven Forever.
          sigpic

Comment

Good News for Brett Kern, Kern has been signed by the Titans today. Here's hoping that he has a successful stint in Tennessee. :salute!:

Source:

Adam_Schefter Tennessee cut P Reggie Hodges and claimed P Brett Kern on waivers from Denver, meaning he went from an unbeaten team to winless team.
            :2cents::devil::brick::wave::shake::dance::doh::hammer::nono::usa:

Comment

Originally posted by denverfan7 View Post
              Good News for Brett Kern, Kern has been signed by the Titans today. Here's hoping that he has a successful stint in Tennessee. :salute!:

Source:

Adam_Schefter Tennessee cut P Reggie Hodges and claimed P Brett Kern on waivers from Denver, meaning he went from an unbeaten team to winless team.
              Hey, at least he'll get more playing time

Comment

Originally posted by Fargo View Post
                Mitch Berger is a pretty decent punter from what I've seen. He played for the Steelers last year, so I got to see him when I watched the playoffs.
                Most Steelers fans hated Berger which may be why he's not with them this year.

If you look at his stats, you can see that he's in decline. The last time he kicked close to his career punt average was four years ago with the Saints. But we'll see how he does in the thin air (although that won't help him in Baltimore).

Where's Mike Horan when you need him?
                sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

Kern replaced... Why?!

He was a pretty decent punter, he could be better but hey, it was his 2nd year. Getting a veteran punter is not gonna help, we need young blood!
                  Walk on
                  With hope in your heart
                  And you'll never walk alone

Comment

His punts were line drives that were returnable all day. He wasn't producing.

Comment

Kern was terrible. I cringed every time he would kick the ball. A 75year old grandmother with a bad hip has a chance to take his punt to the house.

Comment

Working...
                      X