Who is the bigger motivational Beast?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the bigger motivational Beast?

All this talk about Broncos vs. Ravens has got me wondering who is a bigger motivational leader.

Ray Lewis, or Brian Dawkins. Both are very intense, physical players with tons of heart. Any opinions?
    Brian Dawkins
    89.33%
    Ray Lewis
    10.67%
    Is it solipsistic in here, or is it just me?

Wow, I don't know if I can even vote on it. They are two of the greatest leaders of our generation of football.

I can't vote either way. I would chose Dawkins over Ray on my team if I had to, so I guess I'll change my mind in mid-sentence and vote Dawkins.
    sigpic
    Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

I voted B Dawkins as i have been very impressed with him here and Philly doesn't seem the same without him. He seems to have had more positive press over the years and just think his addition to our team has been Ginormous!

Comment

I think I've gotta go with Dawkins since our defense rocks and the Ravens D doesn't look very good.

Comment

I voted Dawkins, but when the team needs to be jacked, no one's better than Ray-Ray. The very WORST thing you can give Ray is ammo to get the team pumped.
          sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

The man in my avatar and sig. All. The. Way.
            Qwerty

Comment

Originally posted by Sovereignty View Post
              The man in my avatar and sig. All. The. Way.
              Even though I voted differently I totally respect that. Like I said, they are probably two of the greatest team leaders of our generation (if not the greatetst).
              sigpic
              Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Dawk gives me chills.

Lewis?

He just makes me nauseous.

Really. I voted for Dawkins.
                Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Honestly anyone who voted for BDawk are homers if he were still in philly no one could vote him over ray ray

I LOVE Brian Dawkins but Ray Lewis is an ALL-Galaxy hype man.

from his pregame dance to... his deep stares while being forehead-to-forehead...

"any dogs in the house"

Comment

Unstoppable force vs Immovable object. Impossible decision!
                    I love both players, but I'm going with B-Dawk simply because I don't think bringing Ray into Denver would've resulted in the same kind of impact.
                    sigpic
                    - ★ -
                    2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
                      Even though I voted differently I totally respect that. Like I said, they are probably two of the greatest team leaders of our generation (if not the greatetst).
                      Agreed. Hands' down. Dawkins is amazing, but, I've gotta pick the guy I've stood by for so long now who's with the team I've stood by for 13 years lol.
                      Qwerty

Comment

i like Ray lewis but ima have to go with Brian Dawkins his energy is crazy!!
                        :go:

Comment

This really is a tough one because they are both VERY good player on andoff the field. I went with Dawk because he does it all with complete respect for all players and the game. Not saying that Ray dosent do these things but let's be real....I bleed orange and blue and Ray dosent.

Comment

Originally posted by CA_BroncoFan View Post
                            This really is a tough one because they are both VERY good player on andoff the field. I went with Dawk because he does it all with complete respect for all players and the game. Not saying that Ray dosent do these things but let's be real....I bleed orange and blue and Ray dosent.
                            He bleeds purple and black. Like I do.
                            Qwerty

Comment

I really want to vote for Dawkins, but I'm afraid that if I do, Ray Lewis will kill me. He would actually hunt me down at my house and kill me. He'd be yelling: "I don't motivate you mother f---er?!" while he's ripping my spine through my throat. I can't have that happening.

Comment

Working...
                              X