No announcement yet.

Who is the bigger motivational Beast?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to go with Dawkins, only cause I bleed orange and blue. You can't take nothing away from Ray Lewis eather, I always hated when we had to go up against him!
    sigpic

Comment

well as far as pre game speeches, and verbally getting your team pumped, then nobody competes with ray lewis.

but dawkins is just a complete maniac. he isn't THAT far behind as far as his pep talks goes, and his sheer passion for the game puts him over the top for me. the way that dawkins prepares right out of the tunnel, maintains that energy, and lives and dies with every snap is just plan unnatural. ray lewis is amazing, but he at least needs his own superhero identity before hes on the same level as b-dawk in my book (even then, its a bit hard to find a cooler nickname then "weapon x")
      disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

Comment

right now?? dawkins no doubt. he still flies to the ball and is everywhere. while lewis just doesnt have that step no more. but if i had to pick when they were both in there prime. id probly take ray
        sigpic
        Thanks Blondie79

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
          Wow, I don't know if I can even vote on it. They are two of the greatest leaders of our generation of football.

I can't vote either way. I would chose Dawkins over Ray on my team if I had to, so I guess I'll change my mind in mid-sentence and vote Dawkins.
          This. I feel like Dawk is the more wholesome (?) of the two... I figure both make you wanna run through a wall, but I think I'd rather have Dawkins on my team.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tat2matt View Post
            I really want to vote for Dawkins, but I'm afraid that if I do, Ray Lewis will kill me. He would actually hunt me down at my house and kill me. He'd be yelling: "I don't motivate you mother f---er?!" while he's ripping my spine through my throat. I can't have that happening.
            Hard to motivate a corpse, but I figure Ray could find a way.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DEN7ER View Post
              Honestly anyone who voted for BDawk are homers if he were still in philly no one could vote him over ray ray

I LOVE Brian Dawkins but Ray Lewis is an ALL-Galaxy hype man.

from his pregame dance to... his deep stares while being forehead-to-forehead...

"any dogs in the house"
              I would.

Administrator

#Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

#LupusAwareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Originally posted by tat2matt View Post
                I really want to vote for Dawkins, but I'm afraid that if I do, Ray Lewis will kill me. He would actually hunt me down at my house and kill me. He'd be yelling: "I don't motivate you mother f---er?!" while he's ripping my spine through my throat. I can't have that happening.

Dawkins is crazy. Lewis is a beast.

Lewis has had better talent around him. He's also won a Super Bowl. Dawkins has been to five NFC Championship games and has his team 6-0 on defensive play. It's a tough matchup. There's really no wrong answer here...

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                  I voted Dawkins, but when the team needs to be jacked, no one's better than Ray-Ray. The very WORST thing you can give Ray is ammo to get the team pumped.
                  Or a knife.

Comment

Originally posted by dman444 View Post
                    Or a knife.
                    If Lewis has a knife, he can motivate the hell outta me... To run in the other direction! Otherwise Dawkins wins. I don't get the good kind of chills listening to a cold blooded murderer screaming at the men around him.

Comment

Originally posted by DEN7ER View Post
                      Honestly anyone who voted for BDawk are homers if he were still in philly no one could vote him over ray ray

I LOVE Brian Dawkins but Ray Lewis is an ALL-Galaxy hype man.

from his pregame dance to... his deep stares while being forehead-to-forehead...

"any dogs in the house"
                      This post is kind of a dog...Since Al Wilson left, (we're not worthy, Bow, Bow) this defense has been dismal. Go Dawk!!!
                      [sigpic

Comment

Dawk, hands down. If this was last year, I would've said Ray... but Dawk has come in here and done it with a 2nd team and has totally had a hand in the turnaround of the D. Like another poster said, Lewis wouldn't have has as big of an impact here.

Comment

Originally posted by Sovereignty View Post
                          He bleeds purple and black. Like I do.
                          Did you hear...... Ray Lewis killed a guy!

Comment

This is very tough choice, put I have to go with Dawkins. You are talking about 2 of the greatest leaders of our generation of football you cant lose either way. Dawkins has made a huge impact on are D I guarantee Dawkins makes the pro bowl this year!!
                            sigpic

Comment

I like to ask the hard questions
                              Is it solipsistic in here, or is it just me?

Comment

Working...
                              X